Chapter 10: Sick day number 2

OMG GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GETTING ME TO 1k READS. I REALLY NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GAT THIS MANY READS AD IM HONESTLY SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. SO JUST THANKS YOU AND CONTINUE BEING AWESOME.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Cas' POV:

Tuesday morning I wake up with a massive headache, I try to to get up but I feel dizzy, almost like I'm going to pass out so I decide us best to lie back down. I reach over and grab my phone, although it took a while to find because I didn't move my head to see where it was but I got it nonetheless. I went to my contacts and clicked on Dean's name, I added it in yesterday after he left just it case I rubbed my arm and it smudged or something. I decide it was best to text Dean and tell him I was still sick than have him worry about me like he did yesterday.

Hey Dean this is Cas and I just wanted 2 let u no dat I'm still sick and won't b in 2day either.

I hit send and stared at the screen for like 5 minutes before it said that the message had been read so I locked my phone, put it in my bedside table and went back to sleep.

My mum came in 15 mins later with some paracetamol and a glass of water to help my headache. She asked me if I was ok on my own or if I wanted her to stay with me so I told her I would be fine and that she should go to work and not worry about me. She nodded and kissed my forehead before exiting my room, although it was another 5 minutes before I heard the front door open and close, meaning I was finally alone and left to rest in peace.

I must have fallen back asleep because the next thing I remember is being woken up by the doorbell ringing. I got up a lot easier since the paracetamol had helped get rid of the pain in my head. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I quickly checked the time as I made my way to the door, it was 10:30. Who would be at my door at 10:30 in the morning?

In one swift movement I pulled the door open, only to come face to face with the one and only, Dean Winchester. My brain decided that this was the perfect moment to remind me that all I had one was a pair off baggy sweatpants that were resting just below my waist. I blushed violently at the fact that I was standing at my door, shirtless, facing Dean freaking Winchester. Awesome.

"I got your text." Dean says casually with that smile of his that makes me weak in the knees. It was a smile that said 'I'm cool. I don't care about anything.' But I could see a hint of worry in his eyes. "So are you ok?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah. I'm fine, I just had a really bad headache, but my mum gave me some paracetamol and I'm feeling a lot better now." I tell him before I realise that we're still at the door so I invite him to come in.

Five minutes later and we're both on the sofa watching Maze Runner while sharing a bowl of popcorn. "OMG!! Best movie ever!!" Dean yells as they start showing the credits. "I told you, you would love it." I tell him, while tuning off the TV "Yeah. I think it has become my new favourite movie."  He says with a huge smile on his face.

"Yeah well, what can I say. I'm amazing." I says, smiling innocently at him which causes him to burst out laughing. Like seriously, he fell off the sofa he laughed so much and he started crying. Like actual tears were falling from his eyes as he clutched his stomach whilst literally ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING.

"Ok. So now can you tell me what I said that was so funny." I ask after he composed himself. "It's not what you said it's the way so said it. You were just so innocent, like a little four year old trying to convince their mum to buy them candy." He replies, sitting back on the sofa.

We spent the rest of the day debating what we thought was going to happen in Teen Wolf season five and what we thought that Parrish was going to be revealed as being. I had absolutely no clue what Parrish was but Dean seemed to think he was some sort of Phoenix. I guess it sort of made sense but I just couldn't see it happening.

It came 4:00 and we were still arguing about our expectations for season five, only to be disturbed by the ringing of Dean's phone. He answered it and started speaking. "Yeah...I don't care...so...fine...yeah sure...ok bye." He got off the phone and turned towards me. "It was my dad. He wants me to pick up Sammy from school." He informs me, getting up off the sofa.

"Oh ok. Is he like mad at you for skipping school...again." I inquire while leading him towards the door. "Not really. He doesn't exactly care about that sort of stuff, but he did say that the school told him that if I was off one more day this term I would get suspended." He says grabbing his brown leather jacket that he had hung up next to my tan trench coat when he first came in. "So I guess you have to go to school tomorrow then." I say and he nods. "Which means you better be in too, got it?" He says raising his eyebrows at me, anticipating my answer. "Got it." I tell him before he leaves my house heading towards his precious 'baby' as he likes to call her.

As I watch him drive away, I feel a certain loss of...everything. Like there was this massive hole of nothing but emptiness inside me that could only be filled when I was around Dean. It was like I was an unfinished puzzle and Dean was my missing piece. A piece that made everything feel Better.

That was the moment that I realised, I wouldn't be getting over my crush anytime soon because I was falling madly and deeply in love Dean Winchester. The boy makes everything better, just by being him.

A/N SORRY. That's I really got to say for not updating, I'm not gonna give u this big excuse on why I didn't update cause I didn't really have one except for the fact that I am an absolute bitch. So yeah sorry and please don't kill me. Also this is important for later chapters. In the texting parts bold writing will be Cas and underlined will be Dean.