Chapter 8: A new obsession

A/N
I changed the amount of steps to six because it would be easier and a lot faster. And I want to give credit to Destielshipper112 for really helping me out with this story.

Also I rewrote chapter 5. It doesn't affect the story in any way but it's slightly different so you might like to go and read it. And I am also really really sorry for not updating its just that my tests have started but I'll try to update as soon as possible.

Dean's POV:

I walked into school with a huge smile on my face and not just because it was Friday, although knowing that there were only six more hours in this hell until I was free for two days did brighten my mood. I was happy because today is the day where I put my steps into action and get Castiel to fall in love with me.

STEP 1: Watch every episode/movie in his favourite TV show/movie series.
STEP 2: Genuinely get to know Cas better.
STEP 3: Flirt my ass off (playfully)
STEP 4: Offer to show him around town and take him to all my favourite places.
STEP 5: Have a massive party and make a big deal of him coming.
STEP 6: Lead him somewhere quiet and kiss him.
Then, BOOM, where in love.

As I walked into school that morning I was highly confident about my steps and how well they would work. But as soon as I laid eyes on Cas I started to doubt myself. My smile fades and my palms started to sweat. I walked towards Cas who was talking to Charlie, it seemed like they were arguing. I can only assume they still fighting over their, OPT's... or TOP's....or something like that.

"Hey guys." I say as I walk over to them. "Your reasoning is completely idiotic." Cas says, basically ignoring that I had just walked over which I guess is a good thing because it gives me more time to calm down before he notices how nervous I am. "Are you calling me an idiot. Cause if you are then your a moron." Charlie replies almost instantly. "Well, your a...a...an assbutt." Cas says back even though it took him a while to get there.

After that they both just glared at each other for a while before I finally broke the silence. "Ok, you both have one minute to talk to me about your OPT and then I'll decide who's is better." I shout making some people look at me but it was worth it since both Cas and Charlie turned to look at me. They were both quiet for a couple of seconds before they started laughing. Hysterically.

"Did....did you....just...say OPT?" Charlie asks in between laughs. I shrugged which made them laugh harder, if even possible. "It's OTP, you idiot." Cas say after he calms down a little bit. I nod slightly but he doesn't seem to notice as he turns to look at Charlie.

"Charlie, I'm sorry. Although I still think that Sterek is better I respect that you prefer Johnlock. I can also admit that Johnlock is actually ok, and admitting that isn't so bad because anything is better than calling it an OPT." Cas says. "Yeah. At least we aren't that challenged." Charlie agrees and the both hug it out just before the bell rings. I decided to ignore the fact that Charlie had basically just called me challenged because I know she only mean playfully.

Then they both walk away from me and I ran after them because not only were we both going to the same place but I also need to find out Cas' favourite show so that I could go home and binge watch it.

We got into class a fraction of a second before the bell went which actually made us early. I sat down in a random seat, my 'usual' seat is now Crowley's seat since he decided to take over for me. But I know that if I ever told him to move, he wouldn't stand against me. Plus no matter how hard he tries he will never be the football captain, no matter how much he thinks he deserves it.

As soon as Castiel sat down I put my steps into action. "So your OTP is Sterek. What show is that from?" I asks trying to be as subtle as possible. "Teen Wolf. Why?" He asks narrowing his eyes at me. "Just wondering." I say and he nods. "You should watch it. It's really good."

OMG yes. He just gave me a way in. At least now I won't sound as creepy. "I'll try." I say and he smiles, that beautiful genuine smile that makes me melt inside.

After that the day could not be over fast enough. All I wanted to was to get home and watch Teen Wolf. So when the last bell went, meaning I could go home I didn't not waste a second. I ran out of the school and toward my baby, and once I was inside I started the ignition and sped all the way home.

Once I got home I ran in and headed straight to my room, completely ignoring Sam and Bobby. I slammed my door shut, not even caring about how loud it was, grabbed my laptop and laid down on my bed ready for an entire night of Teen Wolf.

I opened Netflix as soon as the laptop had loaded and immediately searched for Teen Wolf. It was the first one to come up and I impatiently clicked on it, eager to start watching it. As it was loading a thought crossed my mind. What if it's crap. This got me worried. What if it was crap, or I didn't like it. What if I felt physical pain just because I'm watching it. Nah, Cas likes it so it's obviously going to be amazing.

I was dragged out of my thoughts when it started playing and I then became entranced. It such good a show, and I can totally see why Cas ships Sterek. They're amazing together. Cas has such good taste, but then again what would expect from him, he's like some sort of God.

I ended up refusing to leave my room without my laptop even to go down for dinner and I stayed up until 5am but it was totally worth it because I finished all four seasons. I still wasn't able to get to sleep until like 6:30am because I couldn't stop thinking about everything that I had just seen. (SPOILERS COMING UP SO IF YOU WATCH TEEN WOLF SKIP AHEAD.) Scott was now an alpha but not any ordinary alpha, he was true alpha. Alison was dead, Isaac as Jackson left, Lydia was a banshee, Stiles went void, Malia was Peter's daughter and Kira got her first tail. It had all changed. And I couldn't wait to go to school on Monday and discuss it all with Cas.

Step 1: COMPLETE.

A/N once again for not updating but I'll try to post something with in the next week or so.