Chapter 9: Ice cream and Netflix

Dean's POV:

Monday morning could not have come slower that weekend, and that is something that I never ever pictured my self saying. I longed to talk to Castiel so much that every moment I wasn't with him felt like an eternity. But alas, Monday morning arrived.

I jumped out of bed in a flash as soon as I heard my alarm go off. I ran into Sam's room and took his blanket off him without saying anything, there wasn't enough time for chit-chat, I needed to get to school so I could talk to Cas. After making sure Sam was up I got dressed as quickly as possible went downstairs and made some toast. As soon as Sam came downstairs I told him he had to eat on the way and basically pushed him out the door.

Normally it takes me five to ten minutes getting to school, but on this particular day it took me only three. I may or may not have run as few red lights, and when I say a few it was more like six...but who's counting. I parked at some random spot and got out. "Is it safe?" I hear Sam say form inside the car. "Oh come on. It wasn't that bad." I tell him and he scoffs, getting out of the car. "Dean, you ran 6 red lights, nearly crashed at least 8 times, at least, and you were about an millimetre away from running over an old lady. I think it's a miracle were still alive." He stars in a very dramatic tone of voice. He is such a drama queen. I roll my eyes at him and walk away from my baby and towards school. I don't care what he says, I'm an excellent driver. Plus that old woman came out of nowhere, along with the other eight carsa.

I spent a few minutes looking for Castiel until it finally dawned on me that he wasn't here yet, so I sat on a step near the main entrance and decided to wait for him. The minutes started counting down until the bell went, but Castiel was still nowhere to be seen. This is when I started to worry. It wasn't like Cas to be late.

That's when it dawned on me, What if his dad hurt him again. This is something I couldn't handle, so I ran to Baby and drove straight to Cas' house.

I parked the car and basically sprinted to the door. I rang the door bell and waited approximately two seconds for an answer, and when I didn't get one I went crazy on the bell.

I only stop ringing the bell when the door swung open to reveal an extremely pale and sickly looking Castiel. "Oh, thank god you're ok." I say as I engulf him in a bone crushing hug.

"Dean?" He asks with a groggy voice. "You had me worried sick. I had no idea why you weren't at school, all sorts of things were going through my mind." I tell him and he looks at me with a sorry expression. "Sorry. I wasn't feeling well so my mum told me I could stay home." He defends himself.

"Well would it have hurt you so much to text me or something." I argue and he simply says that he doesn't have my number. I couldn't really argue with that so I told him that the main thing is that he is ok. With that he invited me inside and lead me into his living room.

It was a pretty basic living room. There was a T.V. a sofa, an arm chair and a table with a small lamp on it, just beside the arm chair probably used for reading. "Do you want anything to eat or drink?" Cas ask and I shake my head with a smile.

He smiles back at me as he sits down in the sofa and I decide to sit on the opposite side of the sofa. "So, what's wrong with you anyway?" I ask and he looks at me briefly before responding. "I have a massive migraine and I feel like I'm about to throw up very time I move." I nod my head in understanding and he smiles weakly at me. It's silent for a while before I have the best idea ever.

"Where's your kitchen?" I asks, jumping up from the sofa suddenly. "It's just through those doors....Why?" I ignore his question and head straight into his kitchen. After rummaging through his cupboards and his fridge for about five to ten minutes, I re enter the living room with a bowl of microwaved popcorn, a big tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream and two spoons.

"We're having a feast." I state before sitting back down on the sofa. "Do you have any good movies?" I ask and he shakes his head sadly. "We don't really have DVD's...but I do have Netflix." He suggests and a massive grin appears on my face. "Perfect." I tell him and he grabs his laptop from the floor.

We ended up watching all four seasons of teen wolf again, I didn't want to tell him I'd already watched every single episode just for him, cause when you say it out loud it sounds creepy as hell. I tried to tell him that I would watch it later cause I didn't want him to have to re watch everything but he said he didn't mind because, 'it's that good a show' were his exact words.

After finishing season four I thought it was a perfect time to initiate step 2, Get to know him better. "So, apart from the twins and Alfie have you got any other siblings?" I ask. "Yeah I have an older sister, Hannah but she's off at college so I don't see her much. I also have another brother." He hesitates a bit before telling me his name. "His names Lucifer, but he moved out and I haven't seen him since." This seemed like a sore subject for him so I decided to change it. "Obviously I know that Teen Wolf is your favourite show, but what's your favourite movie?"

Cas' POV:

I finished telling Dean about Lucifer and he immediately asked me about my favourite movie. He probably understood that I didn't want to talk about my family and so changed the subject, and for that I was very grateful.

"My favourite movie would probably have to be, Spy. It's only out in cinemas now but it's hilarious." I tell him.

We stayed like this, just sitting and talking for hours. We would have done it all day if it wasn't for Alfie and the twins coming home. "I better go. Sammy's probably waiting on me." Dean says as he stands up from the sofa. "Ok." I say, standing up as well so that I could see him out. I lead him all the way to the door, but just before he left he turned around and hugged me. It took me a few seconds but I eventually hugged back. I breathed in his scent, he smelled of apple pie and after shave, it was perfect.

He pulls away and I smile at him. "Thanks for looking after me today, and I'm sorry you had to miss school for me." I tell him and he chuckles a little. "I would ditch school for you any day." He tells me and I can't help but smiled brightly at the thought of Dean skipping school, just so that he could sit, eat ice cream and watch Netflix with me when I'm sick. "But I hope you get better soon anyway." He says before walking out to his 'precious' Impala. "Oh, I nearly forgot." He says and runs back up to the door. He pulls out a pen and writes something down on my arm. "It's my number. That way you have no excuses for not telling me your sick." He explains before going back to his car and driving away from me. I closed the front door and turned around to find all three of my brothers staring intently at me.

"What?" I says and they all raise their eyebrows at me. "Have you got something to tell us? You know about you and you're 'friend' there." Balthazar asks, using his fingers as quotation marks when he said the word friend. "We wouldn't judge you or anything." Alfie says and they all nod in agreement. "Uh...He's just a friend. He came over to hang out." I tell them and they all nod and walk away. But just before Gabe leaves the room he says, "Just make sure to use protection when 'hanging out'." Before I can respond he's already left.

I had absolutely no idea what they were talking about. Dean is just my friend, sure he did kiss me once but he himself said it was the heat of the moment. Which means that Dean does not like me in that way, Right?

A/N I'm sooooo sorry for not updating I have been such a bïtch😔 I just had no inspiration but I'll try to update more. I promise