"Can I talk to you please." I direct to her walking upstairs to get away from everyone, especially them cops, there no help in what I want, no, what I need to do.

"Why dont you talk to the police, Bubby?" She asks the moment we get in my old room.

"They aint gone do shit but waste time I could be using to find Lo." I spat at her. I dont mean to talk to her like this but In beyond pissed right now.

First this shit with that Nia bitch, whom she ends up fighting after I told her not to do shit, and after all that she gets kidnapped. Thats the second time in the past two months, she cant catch a fucking break, and knowing shes going through all this is driving me up a fucking wall.

On top of all of that shit, she's fucking pregnant.

"I know you mad but talk to me with some sense Trevor." She said tight lip pointing a finger at me.

"Sorry ma." I mumble running a hand down my face sitting on the bed. "Can you just tell me what happened when she was here."

"I introduce her to them and the whole time Nia was looking at her all upside her head, Lo showed she wasnt scared so Brenda thought is was best they leave. As Im walking them out the kitchen Nia's ratchet ass turns and says something next thing I hear a loud ass smack and Troy is carry a yelling bleeding Nia out the house. I go back in the kitchen and Lo putting ice on her hand, and starts talking to you. I leave to give yall privacy and then hear her go outside. After a few minutes I hear a scream and by the time I get to the door all I see is a black van driving off."

"Ughhh!" I groan in frustration, that doesn't me help me much. Next I hear a knock on the door and my dad peaks his head in. How swell.

"Let me talk to him So." My mom nods her head before sliding a piece of paper in my hand.

"Let me go get these people out my house." I slip the paper in my pocket without looking at it, watching my dad close the door behind her.

"Trevor, I apologize for how I came at you that day, it was out of line and out of character. I cant really explain why I acted the way I did but it was a mistake and I truly am sorry, son." My dad spoke after a silence, I just nod my head. Honestly hes the last thing on my mind right now. "I know you got some shit up yo sleeve and I want in." I finally gaze up at him to see how serious he was.

"Nah, Pops I got i-"

"I wasnt asking you, Im telling you, so whats the plan?" He cuts me off, as I shake my head.

"I appreciate it, I do, but I need to handle this on my own Pops. Can you please just stay and comfort Tyla? I know she going through it." Watching me for a minute he finally nods his head, yes.

****

I pace the floor waiting for the location of the van to come up on the screen. The paper my mom gave me ended up being the license plate of the van that took Lo. So I immediately called up King, Matt, Lest, Ban, Boss and even Tay.

Ban and them had a guy back at their trap house who is good with computers so we brought the paper to him. Luckily he said he could track down the van and now we're just waiting.

"Alright, here it is." The guy spoke sliding his glasses up. He was just your average white boy computer geek, so I was a bit surprised he was here with Ban and Boss. "They're pretty far out." He mumbles under his breath writing down the address.

"Appreciate it, dawg." I tell him taking it and slipping it into my pocket.

"No problem man, be easy in these streets." He calls from behind us and we walk off, if I was in a better mood I would have laughed at that shit. But he has to be some type of hood to be in this environment.