Chapter 11: Bruises

"Did you break up with him?" Alex asked me, we were in the cafe.

"Yes, I did." I told him.

"Good. You didn't tell him anything did you?" He asked.

"No." I whispered.

"Good. Now, let's eat."

The whole time he talked to me about his dumb ass life problems. I thought about ways that I could end this. But I didn't want to risk getting hit or anyone knowing about me and Jayce.

After I finished my muffin, we left the cafe and went back to the abandoned apartment building.

"You're so damn sexy." He whispered, kissing my lips. I didn't resist.

But then he slid his hand under my dress. I pushed his hand away.

"Stop." I hissed.

"Come on." He said in anger, putting his hand under my dress again.

"I said stop!" I yelled. And he punched me in my face, making me fall to the ground.

"Don't raise your voice at me, bitch." He yelled.

"Please, stop doing this." I cried.

"Shut the fuck up." He rolled his eyes and kicked my stomach.

"Shit." I grunted. My eyes flushed with tears.

"You're stubborn. Get up." He yelled.

I quickly got up before he could hit me again.

"Fuck me, now." He demanded.

I didn't know what to do, nor was I ever put in a position like this. I had no idea who to turn to or what to do.

So I let him has his way with me. I didn't engage in it. But he fucked me long and hard and I hated myself more and more with each thrust.

"Meet me here again tomorrow." Alex demanded after he was done. I pulled my clothes back on.

"Okay." I muttered.

"See ya." He said and then walked out, leaving me.

I cried for countless hours. I wasn't able to get up.

I finally left the apartment building. I walked to the nursing building.

"Oh goodness, what happened honey?" An old woman asked when I walked in.

"I fell." I croaked out and she walked me to a room.

"Sweetie, what really happened?" She asked.

"I just fell. I was.. Drunk." I told her.

"Okay. Well, we'll get this bandaged up."

"Thank you." I whispered.

She bandaged the cuts on my face and told me that the bruises would heal in about a week or so.

I left the nursing office and went to the dorm. Sam was out with Max, as usual. I sat down and thought of a good plan to fix this.

I decided I needed to take a risk. So I texted Jayce.

Meet me at McDonald's down the street tomorrow at 9:00am, please. -Riley.

A few minutes later he texted me back.

Okay, I'm worried about you. -Jayce.

I replied.

I'll explain tomorrow. Goodnight. -Riley.