Chapter 3: My Dirty Little Secret

As I walked down the sidewalk from the business management building, I was smiling. I probably looked crazy and way to happy to have just left class. But the man I have crushed on for forever told me he liked me.

But I couldn't tell anyone. Not even Sam.

Speaking of the devil.

"Hey! So did Alex ask you out again?" Sam came running beside me.

"Nope. I'm not interested in him though, he's to uptight I guess."

"Oh gosh Riley. I swear you're going to be single forever."

"Sam you don't even have a boyfriend. What the hell?"

"I know, but I have before. And I've actually had sex before. You're still that little girl from high school." She snorted and laughed.

"Haha, yeah you're so funny." I said sarcastically.

"Let's go out to a party tonight." Sam offered.

"No Sam, not another frat party." I rolled my eyes.

"It's not a frat party. It's just a party at the campus club."

Yeah, our college had its own club. Just no strippers.

"Okay, I guess I could go."

"Yay!" Sam smiled and grabbed my hand, running towards a store.

"What are we doing?" I laughed.

"We are going to find you a sexy ass dress because you, my friend, are loosing your virginity tonight."

"Oh gosh." Here we go again.

Sam tried on like eight dresses, and she looked good in every one of them. She was so tall and so pretty.

"I like this one the most." She was wearing a short blue dress that came to her knees. She looked gorgeous.

"Oh, I love it."

"Okay, then I'm going to get this one. Your turn."

And this was the part I dreaded. I tried on two dresses, both looked very hideous on me. But finally I found one I liked.

"This one." I bit my lip and showed Sam the short black dress I was wearing. It came above my knees and it had spaghetti straps.

"Riley, you look amazing in that. Look at your ass." She laughed and then smacked my butt.

*************

We walked into the club and holy shit this place was filled with almost half the campus and everyone was laughing, drinking, and dancing. Its actually really awesome.

"I love this song!" Sam screamed into my ear. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me on to the dance floor.

The song Still Into You by Paramore was playing. We started dancing and bursting into laughter.

"Let's get drunk." I offered when the song ended.

"Let's do it!" Sam screamed.

"We'll take the strongest thing you got." Sam requested to the bartender.

He handed us two drinks and we immediately guzzled them down.

"Ugh, oh gosh that was gross." I laughed when I took the last sip of the drink.

"It really was." Sam laughed with me.

"Yo, Sam! Hey!" A man walked over to Sam and hugged her.