Chapter 8: I love you Jayce's POV

"Riley." I whispered. She didn't answer. I knew by her breathing she was probably asleep.

I had put a blanket over her when she said she was cold. We had watched the sun set, and I think she danced too hard. But I'm not complaining. She looked beautiful when she was sleeping. Her lips so plump and her eyelashes so long when her eyes were closed.

She rooted her face into my chest.

I'm not sure how Riley feels about me. But I know that I feel something big with her.

She doesn't know my need for her. For the longest time I had watched her in class, wanting to say something without looking like a creep or anyone finding out.

I love the way she bites her tongue when she's focused. And how she's so smart. I love how she parts her lips when I kiss her, inviting my tongue in. I love how she gets along with anyone she meets. And how she is so fucking lovable.

Somewhere lost into my thoughts, I had fell asleep.

"Jayce, hey, wake up." I heard Riley's voice.

"What is it?" I whispered.

"It's like 4:00am, but I can't sleep. We fell asleep outside, and nobody came to wake us." She sounded worried.

"I told them not to bother us. Why can't you sleep?"

"I'm not tired anymore." She made a cute annoyed sound.

"Well, I'll stay up with you." I whispered.

"What are we going to do?" She asked me, looking into the distance. She's so beautiful.

"We can do anything you want." I offered, and she looked at me.

"Can we leave?"

"Nope, anything you want but that." I chuckled.

"Mhm, and what if I ran away?" She challenged.

"Do it and see." I teased.

She quickly got up and ran. I got up and raced after her. I picked her up by her waist and ran her into the water. She laughed her gorgeous laugh. And we fell into the water together.

"Ahh! It's cold." She yelled, laughing and running towards the blanket.

I followed her and sat down beside her.

I pushed her down, getting on top of her. I grabbed her dress, sliding it up and off of her. She looked at me as I pulled her panties off of her. Then I unhooked her bra. She started to unbuckle my pants and I pulled my shirt off. I stood up to take my pants off. And then got back on top of her.

I kissed her forehead, he nose, and then her lips. She parted them and I massages my tongue with hers. I traced the outline of her lips. I moved down kissing her neck. Her collar bone. She let out a soft moan.

"Fuck me Jayce." Her mouth was dirty when she was horny.

I kissed the space between her boobs. The I put my mouth around her nipple, sucking on it and flicking my tongue across it. I did the same to the other nipple. Then I kissed her navel. Then her pussy.

I pressed my middle finger on her clit. I gently rubbed it.

"Fuck." She moaned.

"Do you like that baby?"

"Yes, yes." She yelled.

My hard cock pressed against her thigh.

I parted her pussy lip and stuck my tongue inside of her. I gently licked up and down across her pussy, sucking on her clit.

She moaned louder and louder with each lick.

"I'm gonna cum!" She yelled, her nails digging into my shoulder.

I moaned with her. She released herself into my mouth. I drank her juices.

"You taste so sweet." I whispered against her pussy.

"Oh shit." She sighed.

I put my cock into her. I thrusted against her harder and harder.

"Say my name." I demanded. I slapped her thigh.

"Jayce." She whispered.

I thrusted harder. She moaned.

"Say it again baby, so I can cum."

"Jayce!" She yelled and I thrusted her one more time.

I came inside of her. I let out a low grunt and she moaned as I filled her with my liquid.

I laid over beside her. Her breathing was heavy. My breath joined hers.

"Riley." I whispered.

"Yes?" She asked, looking over at me. The sun was a showing its dim light as it was rising.

"I love you." I looked into her eyes.

I was sure I loved her. With everything inside of me. I loved her.

She paused for a long second. She looked deep into my eyes, never blinking or looking away. Until she whispered.

"I love you."

I kissed her lips gently and held her jaw into my hands.