Chapter 1: Frat parties, Bets, and School Projects

"Dance with me, Rylie." Coby said, grabbing my wrist and pulling me into his chest.

"Okay, okay. Just get me a beer first." I giggled and fluttered my eyelashes. That trick always works.

"I'm on it, babe. Just stay right here." He flashed a cute smile and walked away.

See, I really had no interest in most boys here. This college was very small, there were only about 4,000 people here. It's Alkar College. Very small but they had a great program for business.
They just didn't have a great program for boys.

I wonder why Coby has interest in me all of a sudden. Like, we've only talked like three times.

"This music is so fucking loud!" Sam screamed into my ear, interrupting my thoughts. She's my best friend.

"And now I can't hear it because you just busted my ear drum!" I laughed at her and she joined me.

"So you're totally gonna have sex with him right?" She asked me, sipping her drink. Probably vodka.

"What?"

"You're gonna have sex with Coby, right?" She asked again, curiosity in her eyes.

"Oh my gosh, Sam. No." I rolled my eyes. Typical Sam, always trying to hook me up with any guy that comes my way.

"Why? He's hot." She gave me a pouty face.

"But I'm saving myself."

"For who, Jesus? I mean shit Rylie, it's college. Have fun. He's a nice guy and he's totally hot. I know you have eyes for Mr. Parker, but do you really think he wants a college girl. He wants an established woman. Not a young college girl who doesn't even know what she wants to do when she gets older. Just have fun with Coby. He likes you." She explained to me, nudging my arm.

Shit, for once could she just not be completely honest with me?

"Okay Sam, okay." I told her, pushing her away as soon as I saw Coby walking towards me. Sam flashed me a wink and danced away.

"So, I got you a beer, now let's dance." Coby said to me taking a drink of his beer.

"Actually, why don't we go upstairs?" I bit my lip. Coby was cute, he had blue eyes and blonde hair. He's really tall and of course he was fit. He was a frat boy.

"Oh, okay." He said nervously.

I held his hand as I walked upstairs. Suddenly I felt nervous. What if he thought I was dumb for being a virgin still? Shit.

"So, what are we going to do?" He said walking into the bedroom.

Hmm, what do you think?

"Well, the music was loud. Let's talk here instead." I'm contemplating my options now.

Nope. I can't do it.

"How about we do something else?" He smiled and sat on the bed.

"Like what?" I asked, of course I knew what he meant. But gosh, what did I get myself into?

"Come here, Rylie. I want you."

I never knew those words would make me feel so good. He wanted me.

I sat down beside him and he immediately pulled me on his lap, holding my waist.

"You want me?" I asked, suddenly aroused by how he held me.

"Yes, I fucking want you."

You're a virgin. Stop.

"I can't." I hesitated, moving his hands away and getting up.