Chapter 9: Sexual Sunday Not Selfie Sunday

The way Jayce fucked me on the beach was unreal. My pussy ached as throbbed with every thrust and every kiss he inflicted upon me. I was hot for him. He made me so fucking weak.

His mom and dad had left to go get some things from the grocery store.

We sat on the couch together, watching seven pounds.

"See, isn't this movie good?" I asked him. He looking intrigued.

"Very." He looked down at me and kissed me.

My pussy quivered with his touch. He had me so weak lately, more than usual.

"You wanna know something?" I asked him.

"Hmm, what?"

"We haven't fucked in a bed." I told him.

He looked down at me.

"Do you want to?" He smirked.

"So bad." I teased. I ran to our bedroom, taking off my shirt as I ran.

He ran behind me laughing.

I plopped onto the bed and he undressed me the rest of the way. I undressed him.

My pussy throbbed as he placed kisses all over my body. My legs, my toes, my thighs, my navel, and my kneck.

He took his tongue and liked up my neck from my chest.

I moaned softly.

"Let's a play game baby. I'm going to fuck you over and over. And make you cum. Here's the rule, you aren't aloud to use your hands for anything." He smirked.

"Yes sir." I grinned.

He grabbed me and put me into his arms. He stood up and pressed me against the wall. He pressed his cock against my entrance. I put my hands in the air.

"Fuck me, please." I moaned.

He thrusted inside me. He fucked me so hard that my head banged against the wall.

"Harder." I requested.

He thrusted harder now. And smacked my ass with all of his force, leaving a sting.

"More." I demanded, moaning into his neck.

He smacked my ass again and thrusted inside of me.

Before I could give a warning, I came. My juices dripping on his cock. He pulled out slowly and I yelled.

"Fuck Jayce." I moaned.

He carried me back to the bad and lifted my legs up and put them around his neck.

"We aren't done playing yet." He kissed my cheek. My pussy still throbbing and aching for him.

He pressed his entire face into my pussy. He sucked on my clit while he fingered my hole with two fingers. He pressed them deep inside of me, fucking me. He slid his tongue down my cunt. He stuck his tongue inside of me, joining his fingers. Fucking me hard.

I continuously moaned. Not able to say anything but "shit."

Then I came again. It got all over his face and as I yelled his name he licked me dry.

"Oh Jayce." I whispered.

"Not done yet." He traced my right boob.

"I can't, I'm weak." I muttered.

He kissed my neck, sucking on it. I moaned into his ear.

"Tell me you want me." He whispered.

"I want you." I whispered back.

He grabbed a hand full of hair and pulled it. I cried out in pain.

"Say it louder." He demanded.

"I fucking want you!" I yelled.

And pulled my hair again. And for some reason it made my pussy throb so much I wanted to touch myself as he teased me.

"Are you weak baby?" He whispered into my ear. I shivered.

"Yes." I told him, practically begging.

He kissed my neck. And I came again. This time without him even touching m pussy. I wasn't lusting for an orgasm anymore, I was lusting and craving his touch.

I moaned loudly as my juices dripped onto the sheets.

"I'm done now, Riley, baby."

I lay silent and weak.

"I fucking love you." I told him. He smiled.

"I need a shower." I whispered.

"I'll go run you some water." He said and walked into the bathroom.

I put my hand down, noticing how wet the mattress was.

His cum was on the mattress along with mine.

"It's ready." He picked me up and packed me to the bathroom. And just his touch against my skin made me shiver.

He stood me up and I immediately thought I was going to fall to the floor. My legs were weak.

"I'm going to clean these sheets." He muttered as I let the water fall on my head.

"Okay." I told him and he walked out.

*****

Me and Jayce were all packed up and ready to leave. He hugged his mom and dad and said his goodbyes.

"Bye sweetie, come back soon." Olive smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Bye gorgeous." I told her.

"Bye Rylie, hope we see you again." Charlie hugged me.

"Bye, Charlie." I smiled.

We got into the car and drove away.

"That was fun." Jayce said, looking forward.

"Yes, it was. And your family is just perfect." I told him.

"Thanks baby. They really like you."

"I'm glad. I like them." I smiled, looking out the window.

And soon we'd be back to reality, me in class and him teaching it.