ShadowNova X Bumblebee (Prime)

Note: This story is set just before Bumblebee had his voice box ripped out by Megatron. This ones for GhostlyParty

She didn't know saying goodbye was going to be this hard, if she knew then she would have just left already. Her peds carried her to her destination, her processor trying to think up a way to tell her best friend that she was leaving in a few breems. Soon enough ShadowNova found her self at his station! Just as he finished his shift.

"Hey Nova!" Bee said waving her over just as he finished talking to a friend of his.

Nova smiled softly as she ran over hugging him, and never wanting to let go. Her spark told her to stay with him and never leave his arms, but that would expose her to actually liking the mech. She did like he mech more than a friend but she could never admit that to herself, and so she went with logic. Leaving him, would cause her to forget him and move on.

"hey you ok? Your clinging a bit" he teased softly happily hugging her back but noticing how the hug seemed desperate almost as if it was there last one, but why? Nova slowly pulled away from him her optics saddened a bit at the news she had to tell him, and confused with her own feelings. She wanted to kiss him but the internal battle within her wouldn't let her.

"We need to talk Bee" she said softly, fully pulling herself away from him "but somewhere private"

Bee nodded in his response, curiosity getting the best of him at what you needed to tell him. Following suit his bot mode transformed and followed the bright pink flyer. I was rare now a days in the war for Seekers and Flyers to be apart of he Autobots. Just another weakness for he already depleting Autobots. Shaking the thoughts from his processor he noticed Wheeljack's ship, being loaded with supplies. Of course Bumblebee knew of the wreckers departure, and leaving the wreckers since Ultra Magnus came into command. But why was he brought here? Nova transformed in mid air landing gracefully onto the ground next to the bot form of her friend Bumblebee. Her whole frame said it, just by he way she was cowering slightly, he sad looks in her optics...........

"Bee?" She started stepping forward a bit a servo reaching out as if to lay it on his cheek. She reeled it back in settling do just fiddling with her digits, a quiet sigh left her lips, as she finally looked up at the taller mech in from of her "I'm leaving, with Wheeljack." There she said it.

Bee looked at her and then gazed back to the Jackhammer. A breathy sigh left his lips as his shoulders slumped, his optics downcast from the view. Cybertron's sun was just starting to set on the horizon. Time was not on his side for this, why did Primus have to do this to him. The Femme of his dreams was standing in front of him, and Primus had to send her away with Wheeljack!? He couldn't think with all of the thoughts running through his processor.

"I came to tell yo-" she started only to be interrupted by a pair of lips thrust upon her own. But as soon as it came it went, the feeling of his lips lingered on her own.

Bee brushed his lips across her own cupping her cheek "For good luck, before you go" he said pulling away, his spark tearing just at the sound of him saying those words. His servo dropped to his side "you better get to the ship, Jackie is waiting for you" he said his voice showing no emotion.

Nova was shocked at how his lips felt, her body still leaned into the kiss as if the pair of lips would return. Takin a glimpse at the Jackhammer she could see Jackie saying his last goodbyes and waiting on you. Her processor ran rampant she didn't know what to do! Should she stay here! Or Explore the Universe? She was so lost in though she didn't even notice Bumblebee leaving.

"oh, and before I forget........... I love you ShadowNova" with that he transformered and drove off leaving nothing but a cloud of dust in his wake.

Nova soon boarded the Jackhammer, the lingering kiss still very fresh in her processor and those three little words "I Love You".