The Promise of Tomorrow....

Ninf had been searching for the missing keys and he could tell with each passing second Sniv got less and less hopeful....

"Ninf what if we never find them, what if in loose him,"

Ninf grabbed him by his small vest he had.

"Dont say that, don't say that," Ninf started to cry, "Ash promised Ninf Ash promised we have to keep looking we have too,"

"Ninf," tears arose in Sniv's eyed before the two started to look again.

Soon a new ray of Hope happened for them as a glimmer caught there eyes where three mirage like figures stood. Leo, Sagittarius and Scorpio all stood side by side waiting for some one to pick them up.

Grabbing the bag the cats nodded as the mirages disappeared back in the bag, soon they where flying back towards Iris and the others.

-----/-----

"Are we getting closer," Torta whined his wings dropping a bit before he was caught up into Paul's arms.

"Take a break," Paul said, he was in dragon force, and was currently flying threw the dessert looking for everyone.

"Ok I'm gonna just take 5,"

Soon the small cat was asleep, purring softly against Paul's chest. The sky was growing darker, and Paul's senses where coming alive.

"What no one knows is the ground dragon, is strongest at night, just like the shadow dragon," he said as he flew faster his vision sharpened

-----/-----

"Anubis wake up,"

"What do you want Cynthia,"

"To show you where your friends are,"

"What have you done to them!,"

There was no answer, but a swirl showed up in front of Anubis before falling into her hands.

"Show me my friends," she whispered

The swirl opened its center and slowly the screen within flashed the faces of her friends over and over again.

Ash huddling away from a sandstorm, Paul flying over the dessert, Iris and Gary tending to Trip, the cats trying to get back to everyone.  Over and over the pictures flashed threw the screen, before hot tears hit the screen causing it to fizzle out and turn off.

"No! No...," she hugged the swirl close as it continued to make the fizzle sound

-----/-----

"Master! We found them, Max was able to locate them,"

"Good job, where are they,"

The master walked into the library where May and Mad where spread about heads in book, May being a solid scrip Mage had been able to make a map out of what Max told her from where he sat levitating holding one white ball of magic and one black ball.

"Their not in this world," he said falling down to sit on the ground

"Then where are they,"

"In the dimension below us,"

"What,"

"Yes it seams who ever that woman was as teleported them all to a dimension, and from what I can guess and figure it's right below us,"