The Sea of Red

Two Hooded figures sat at the bar of a rustic looking pub, one in particular was hunched over the counter top with a drink dangling in its hand. The other sat quietly the only part of them not covered by the cloak it wore, was its legs, a dead give away if was a woman. For two slender long legs swayed ever so slowly back in froth before resting on the barstool foot rest. A Over sized drunk flopped down next to the woman, and slurred at her.
"Hellow thur, cloak lady," he hiccuped on the dy of lady and started to sway back in forth
The woman spoke no words or even turned to look at the fellow, this a course stirred his anger. He slammed his hand down on the counter cracking the stone and knocking over the drinks resting on top. He stood to his full heigh towering over the woman, who still paid no mind, except to turn and look at the other cloaked figure still swishing the liquid in his drink around, before taking the last swig and standing up.
"Forgive her, she doesn't understand why you guys are celebrating," the figure said patting the man on the shoulder as he walked past and towards the doors.
"Ha doesn't know, well i'll tell you," the man's once drunk slurred word clear now, with pride and joy over whatever he had to say
'We took out those damn birds, Plucked them of there feather and hung them out to dry," he bellowed before the rest of his friends joined in with a cheer.
"I see, so your the guys that took out that Guild Team," The cloaked man said
"Sure am, we hung them out to dry stupid kids, think they run this town just because they are part of that damn guild,"
The cloaked man stayed planted in front of the pub doors before reaching up and locking every one in. He turned to
eye the people inside the bar, a single bar maid, and six drunk men, plus the other cloaked person. He tilted his head to the side before taking a step forward, by now he had everyone's attention
"No See here, i'm all up for a little bit of beef between guilds, however you see,"
By now the person had made his way to be standing in front of the larger man, the five other men at the table stood ready for a brawl. The cloaked fellow tilted his head once more before clicking his tongue and in that second the larger man was sent past him to land face first in to a near by table.
The cloaked figure removed their cloaks to reveal a large male and slim female. But what stood out on both of them was the marks, a black tribal Phoenix with colored wings.
"Phoenix Wing," the five lackeys said before rushing into fight
The brawl destroyed the pub, and in the mist of the building they drunk men laid in a pile while the bar maid coward behind the counter, before the female walked over. Looking at the woman the girl tossed her head and the bar maid ran.
"That atta, teach them fools,"
"Yes, but you didn't have to destroy the Pub," The woman said shaking her head before walking over to the male
"No one messes with Phoenix Wing and gets away with it,"
"Of Course not, that is what we stand for our Pride,"
"ANUBIS that is not what we stand for its friendship and family," the male said looking at the female who looked uninterested
"Lets go home,"
"Yeah,"
The guild was located in the outskirts of town but could be seen from the center piece of the town the large five headed Dragon Fountain. The Elemental Fall, as it was known, a symbol of peace threw out Sinnoha fountains like that one where in every town that held a guild to show the peace of the world, however this one had been tainted by the punks from the pub when two young still learning mage mages where left to hang from the dragons head, thus causing the two cloaked figures to teach a lesson in the name of Phoenix Wing. The most, destructive, noise =, never listen to council guild Sinnoha had to offer.
As the two walked inside the guild they where met to an all out Brawl between the members that stoped as soon as the two made it fully in the doors.
"Did you get them,"
"Yep,"
"Taught them good?,"
"Of Course they did, its Ash and Anubis, those two don't ever go easy on Phoenix Wing enemies,"
Ash as he was addressed, was a slightly taller then average teenage male, with a muscular build and tan skin, he had black untamed spiky hair, and brown eyes with two scar like scratches under his eyes, he wore a white sleeveless muscle shirt with a black vest over it, and black shorts that went just past his knees to be held in black by white buckled straps, and sandals, around his waist he had a belt with a single store away holder. His most treasured piece of clothing would have to be his necklace, with was in the shape of a star with galaxy dust inside that shined in all lighting.
Anubis, was a average height woman, with tan skin and long cobalt blue hair, piercing blue eyes and a die for body. She however had a few extra appendages, suck as her ears witch were tall dog ears and her tail that swished behind her slightly. She wore no clothing just wrappings, that coved the basic, her chest was coved wit ha few pieces hanging low around her rib cage and around her shoulder, and her hips mostly because of her tail witch base was wrapped, however it made her look like she was wearing a wrapping skirt, and the lower half of her caves and her ankles where wrapped as well as her hands to her elbows, she wore no shoes, and the only visible part of her hands where her fingers witch ended in long black nails. Anubis had a wrapping around her neck that crossed her face right over her nose that drew attention to two things on her face, her fangs that sprouted slightly from under her top lip, and star marking under her right eye.
Ash went and took a seat next to a passed out guild member and ordered a drink while Anubis leaned against the counter her arms crossed and one leg angled to have her foot pressed against the wall of the counter before her ears twitched looking up to the second floor railing she saw sea of red before it disappeared. this caught her attention but it was cut short as a throat clearing somehow managed to cut threw yet another brawl going on and the loud cheers of the drinking guild members.
"I see you and Anubis took car of those idiots, ash," came a loud grumbly voice
Turing to look at the platform at the end of the large room stood a tall man, the man stood at least 6 ft tall if not more and was very muscular, he had dark skin and a head of brown hair his eyes where closed yet everyone knew he was looking at them, he wore a simple brown shirt with black pants and shoes with a black trench jacket, or rode, with the Guild symbol on the back. Everyone had their attention turned to the man,
"Guild master Brock, Ash and Anubis took care of those fools, taught them a good lesson for what they did to Max and Bonnie,"
"I Know, that's why i sent them, Celestial Wizard and his Key, a good team,"
"Speaking of good team, I have new guild member to introduce you to, Meet Misty,"
A average looking guild stepped out from behind him, dressed in a blue crop top with short shorts and white suspenders draped down the side of her legs she had sandals on, and her arm at her side. She was slightly tan with blue eyes, however what stood out the most was her sea of red hair it had to at least be almost to her butt.
"It's nice to meet you, I'm Misty, a water Mage,"
As soon as she stepped off the platform everyone was talking to her, except Anubis, Anubis stood silently eyeing the girl a dreadful feeling filling up her insides, a sea of red just kept repeating in Anubis' head before Ash grabbed her arm and pulled her to meet the girl.
"Anubis, say hi,"
"Hello,"
However the girl took one look at Anubis an darted away rather quickly, leaving Anubis and Ash to stare at her retreating form in confusion.