Chapter Three

Here's chapter three! (:  DEDICATED TO MINIMAXIEE, GO CHECK OUT HER AWESOME WORK! (:

Chapter Three

          I woke up, and scrunched my hair with gel. I put on the little amount of make-up that I wear every day. I put on a little bit of body spray, hoping it would help hide my scent.

          I got dressed, wearing a nice purple t-shirt with my capris and some flip flops. I grabbed my book bag and slid it on my back. I grabbed an apple, and bit into it. I was dreading the school day.

          “Hey Andi, let’s go,” Brent said, and I nodded looking at him. He was wearing a white American Eagle t-shirt that was so thin you could see the lines of his abs. He wore jeans and some Nike tennis shoes, and his black hair was gelled to perfection.

          I followed him to his truck, and sat down in the passenger seat.

          “Okay, so I know you’re not looking forward to this, and neither am I, but it’s for your own good,” Brent sighed. I just nodded. We got to school was too fast, in my opinion. I got out of the car, and Brent held my hand, while I pretended to be happily in love. People were staring and I hated it. We met up with a group of the guys from the pack.

          “Whoa, you and Paxton?” Connor asked.

          “Yeah,” Brent responded, with a wickedly real looking loving smile.

          “But…are you…mates?” Aiden asked.

          “No, we’ll explain later. Just stay away from the new kid,” I said quietly. We walked to class together, and lucky for us, we had first period together. It was just study hall and the teacher was oblivious to everything. Brent took my seat, and my brows knit in confusion. What was he doing? Then his arms snaked around my waist and pulled me into his lap.

          “Smile, and act like you like it,” Brent whispered harshly in my ear so only I could hear, then played it off by nibbling on my ear. When he stopped, it felt strange, but I almost didn’t want him to stop. Okay, EW! What am I thinking? He’s Brent! He kissed my cheek lightly, and I tried not to blush. He chuckled, and I knew I’d blushed anyway.

          Just then, the door opened, and in walked a guy our age. He didn’t smell like us, so I knew it had to be the Rogue Alpha’s son.

          “Class, we have a new student, this is Tyler Rom,” the teacher said. Now it’s time for the REAL acting to begin. Brent starting kissing down my neck, and across my jaw. A moan almost escaped my lips, but I managed to stop it. Why am I feeling this way about Brent?!? It’s just Brent! I let out a little giggle, to play up on the ‘innocent human’ part.

          “Hey,” Tyler said, and sat down in front of us.

          “Hi,” I giggled.

          “Are you guys…dating?” he asked.

          “Yeah,” I giggled again.

          “Oh,” he responded, sounding like he didn’t believe us.

          “Yeah, we’ve been dating for a while, but we’ve kept it a secret for the most part,” Brent said.

          “You know, you’re not fooling anyone,” Tyler snarled.

          “Fooling anyone about what?”

          “What you are!”

          “I’d like to let you know this is my natural hair color!” I snapped.

          “No! That’s not what I meant! You know what I meant!”

          “My boobs are real!” I said, pretending to be mad, “Just ask Brent! They’re real, aren’t they, babe?”

          “Yeah, they’re completely real,” he winked at Tyler.

          “Whatever! You know what I’m talking about!”

          Just then, the bell rang…saved by the bell. Brent walked me to class, and kissed me on cheek before he left. I must say he was really good at acting like we were together.

***

          Not much else happened until lunch, and I sat at my usual table with the girls.

          “So, you and Brent, huh?” Amara asked.

          “Yeah,” I said, smiling.

          “I knew it! Pay up, Daylie and Amara!” Hanna said.

          “Hanna! And I thought you were the nice one! Here you’re taking bets on my love life!” I joked.

          “Hey babe, come sit with us, you can bring your friends,” Brent said, and kissed my cheek before going and sitting with the rest of the guys from the pack. I smiled, and gathered up my stuff to follow him. The girls were close behind, I knew. 

          Brent sat down, and pulled me into his lap, smiling slightly. The girls sat down in the vacant seats almost scared.

          “God, guys, they don’t bite,” I laughed, and heard Brent whisper so only the werewolves could hear.

          “Often. We don’t bite often.”

          We all carried on conversation.

          “So what’s new?”

          “Apparently, I’ve seen her boobs,” Brent grinned to his friends.

          “What?”

          “Some new kid said my boobs were fake!” I complained, “So I told the jerk they were real, and that he could ask Brent!”

          Everyone laughed, and then somehow, Connor dumped his milk all over Aiden. We all just laughed at him, with milk dripping off his face. Hanna picked up her unused napkin, and wiped his face off, and then I saw Aiden’s face. Hanna was his mate, she had to be. His face was all loving and protective, and just plain old extremely happy.

          “What?” she asked as she dropped the napkin on the table. He just grabbed her, and kissed her roughly. When they parted, they both had a huge smile on their faces.