I blush, "Just taking in the view." 

Ethan looks down at his boner and tries to cover it up. "Don't even try." I laugh at my own remark and walk over to him.

"I just want to swim."

He picks me up and carries me over to the water. "Ethan! Let me down!" 

He throws me into the water, "Ethan!" 

He laughs, "You said let you down."

 I splash him, "Jerk."

 He swims over to me, "The water is great." 

Ethan goes under and pulls me into him. "Yeah, I agree." 

He kisses my neck. "Ethan, not here people could be watching. Jess and Alex will show up soon."

He whispers, "Didn't stop you before."

 I turn around and slap him on the chest. "We're alone." He kisses my lips. 

"I know, but still." He nods and I feel his dick poke into me. "Ethan." I raise my eyebrows. 

He smiles, "I can't help it, look at you. I have the hottest girl on the planet and I get to call her mine." He grabs my sides. "Kiss me."

 I lean into him and let his lips land on mine. His hands wander my body and he cups my ass, hard. "Ethan." He squeezes. I can't help but moan. 

"Yes?" He says kissing my neck. My heart is racing, I can't believe how badly he always wants me.I shake my head and start to tease him. I swim away and slide down one of my bikini straps. 

Ethan raises an eyebrow, "Are we going topless?"

 I shake my head and go under the water. I pull off my bottoms and spin them around on my finger in the air. "I feel so free." I wink at him and he tries to swim closer. "Not so fast." I swim away from him. 

"Bella." Ethan's voice is rough and full of want.

I nearly laugh, "Yes?" 

Ethan smiles, "Come here."

 I shake my head no, "Nope." I slide my bottoms back on and swim around him. He grabs a hold of me and pulls me into him. He kisses me and his hands wander my body. They go from my legs to my neck, to my chest to my ass again. He slides them up my back again and unclasps my bikini top. He cups my breasts and trails kisses down my neck.

I gasp, "Okay?" He asks.

 I nod, I want him. I don't care anymore. The people on the beach are getting scarce and there is no way they can see us.  I reach down and feel his cock, it's as hard as a rock. "Want to go back to my truck?" 

I smile, "Yeah." We swim back to shore and Ethan carries me to the truck. 

I kiss his forehead as he lies me down on the seat. "I love you." I say looking up at him.

"I love you, too." Ethan tugs at my bottoms.

 "Don't rip them." He smirks at me and I give him a stern look, "I'm serious."

 He laughs and slides them down. He kisses my sweet spot and gives me head. Thank God for his new truck the windows are tinted and it is much roomier than his last one. "I want you, now." He doesn't hesitate as he enters me. 

"This has to be fast. Jess texted me they are ten minutes away." I say panting.

He slams into me and I let out a small scream. His hands travel up my arms and he places them on my shoulders as he thrusts into me. I can barley move. My hands travel up his gleaming muscles and my nails dig into them. He is so hot, why does this have to be so fast? He moans as he leans down to kiss me.