11. Tom's Secret Hide Room

Start from the beginning

"I wonder why nobody's ever rebuilt it?" whispered Hermione. "Maybe you can't rebuild it?" Harry replied. "Maybe it's like the injuries from Dark Magic and you can't repair the damage?" He slipped a hand from beneath the Cloak and grasped the snowy and thickly rusted gate, not wishing to open it, but simply so he'd some part of the house.

"NO!"

The scream was the more terrible because she had never expected or dreamed that Professor McGonagall could make such a sound. Voldemort was standing a little in front of Hagrid, who was carrying Harry's body, stroking Nagini's head with a single white finger.

"No!"

"No!"

"Harry! HARRY!"

Ron's, Hermione's, and Ginny's voices were worse than McGonagall's; the crowd of survivors took up the cause, screaming and yelling abuse at the Death Eaters, until - "SILENCE!" cried Voldemort, and there was a bang and a flash of bright light, and silence was forced upon them all. "It is over! Set him down, Hagrid, at my feet, where he belongs!" 

Harry was slowly lowered onto the grass.

"Is this really what you want?"

She glanced over at Ron, whose eyes couldn't meet hers as he sat by Ginny on the bed, and nodded her head. The only sounds that could be heard was their silent breathing and the occasional squeaking of the object. It had to be turned 53 times – As Harry reached 50, she glanced up at them, giving a small smile. 

"No please, you don't have to do this." Ron lunged forward at the last second, his hand touching Hermione's before she turned into mist before their eyes. "Come back soon," he whispered.

"Ravenclaw." shouted the hat. It was taken from her head and Hermione locked eyes on the second table to the left, containing people clapping excitedly. "Hello, my name's Penelope Clearwater."

"STOP!" She screamed, choking on her loud sobs!

Her eyes snapped wide open and she watched carefully as a very angry, very confused Tom Riddle scooted away from her, his wand lazily hanging at his firm hand. He walked slowly toward Salazar's statue, turning to face her wit rage in his eyes - a glimpse of red flashing against his iris. 

"Leave", he hissed

"Leave", he hissed. "Leave, before I kill you."

She didn't have to be told twice; Hermione lazily rose from the dirty floor, her breathing ragged with pain, and she glanced around the chamber. It took her a few seconds to adjust to reality. Tom Riddle had invaded her mind, read through her memories and now he knew of the existence of Voldemort, he knew she was somehow from another Era. But hopefully he wouldn't be too smart to realize that he was the reason behind such a dark future.