Chapter 5; Leave

TIFFANY'S POV

I bided him goodbye and went to look around to look for Taeyeon and the rest. I waited at the library since we decided to wait there every morning to study together.

I couldn't find her. As i walked around, trying to explore the very big campus. I saw Tabi along the corridors. I smiled as he approached me.

TOP'S POV

I sense danger, I ran as fast as I could, grab Tiffany by the waist and pushed her away from the spot. The next I know was that I was shivering with uneasiness as the sweater was sticking onto my body. I was drenched in pink. Probably the person used a pail of pink dye color water pour onto me like a rainfall. I knew exactly who did this. I saw her. Tiffany gasped at the sight of me. She hugged me tightly making my body cold to warm.

"Tabi, why would you do that? You shouldn't have pushed me away! I offended people one way or the other and I should be held responsible!"

"Pabu, I promised to protect you." I cupped her face as I wiped her precious tears with my thumb. Even she's crying, it's so cute and beautiful especially when I'm the good cause of it. By those words, she hugged me even tighter.

Cute cute couple.

NARRATIVE

Tiffany took Seung Hyun to the infirmary while going around looking for Ji Yong and his friends. Finally, she saw them at the canteen.

"Ji Yong-sshi! Taeyang-sshi!" Tiffany shouted while running.

"Yes Tiffany-sshi? What's wrong?" Taeyang replied with a worried expression.

"Tabi... He..." Tiffany panted, trying to grasp for more air. 4 guys were more nervous, worried for their Hyung. "He is drenched! Someone poured a bucket of pink water... He needs another pair of clothes and I think you should help him."

"Oh! Who would do that and why pink?" Seung Ri asked.

Tiffany led the boys to the infirmary and left them alone with Seung Hyun.

JIYONG'S POV

I looked at Hyung after Tiffany left us. He looked back and we both trying to communicate with our eyes.

Seung Hyun: Um yeah, drenched
JiYong: What did you do?
Seung Hyun: um i just made friends w Tiffany
JiYong: um . friends or lovers? and i guess Bom poured the water on her and you pushed Tiffany off to protect her right?
Seung Hyun: Ji! you're so smart! I saw Bom with the bucket of pink water and i don't know about my feelings towards her
JiYong: she's jealous alright. that explains the pink water
Seung Hyun: um yeah...

Taeyang snapped his fingers, interrupting their conversation. I looked at him and smiled

"Hyung, do you have spare clothes?" Maknae asked.

"Yeah, Ri, go to my locker and get my clothes and ahhem." Tabi answered.

"Yeah, sure" Seung Ri replied with a smirk. Before Seung Hyun could throw a pillow to him, the little Seung Hyun ran away and left the room. I laughed at their funny interaction.

The door opened and the person appeared is exactly not Seung Hyun would like to see...