Chapter 4; PiggyBacks

TOP'S POV

I stared blankly at the ceiling but smiled at the thought of her. Aishh! Why am I thinking about her? I have Bom, the girl who SUITS me! But Tiffany.. She has the beautiful complexion, incredibly perfect eyesmile, glistening eyes, wavy brown hair and just. PERFECT for me. I smiled, already imagining our future. Unknowingly, I closed my eyes and done for the night.

**Next Morning

I woke up as the loud, noisy beeping sound from the freaking alarm blasted my ears. I look at the clock, It's just freaking 7am and class starts at 9am! I cursed while drawing the curtains for the rays of sunlight entering my room. There I stood, my eyes widened as I saw her, Tiffany Hwang.
DUGEN.

I quickly took a fast shower and wore my sweater with dark blue jean, kinda perfect for the summer. Grabbing the necessary stuff and dashed all the way down the stairs towards the door. I scratched my nape as I slowed down beside her. I smiled and she smiled too. I offered my help to carry her books due to her still swollen ankle. She first hesitated but finally let me carry her books. I smile brightly like a five year-old who just received an ice cream.

Tsk, what a blissful guy.

NARRATIVE

"Thank you, King." Tiffany said which much sacarsm which she don't know why either.

"Your welcome, by the way, call me Tabi or Seung Hyun. Treat me like your friend not a real king. I will protect you, you remind me about this special girl, who I can't seem to know who." Seung Hyun said with his head looking down. He hit onto a metal pole at the playground when he's young. Losing all his memories the past 6 years. Yes, he was only 6 year-old when that incident happened. Only this image of this special girl appears in his dreams together with a young boy, very much like a couple. It sucks, he knows. Everybody knows.

Tiffany looked into his eyes while trying to console him. She was about to reach out her hand to pat his shoulders but very much hesitated. She gathered her courage and pat his shoulders lightly. The gentle hands touched Seung Hyun, he looked up as he smiled at her.

"You can call me Tiffany or Mi Young. Hope you will keep your words..." She paused awhile. " Tabi..." Her gentle and soft words hit him hard. Seung Hyun could felt his heart beat very fast on the verge of it to be explode.

Seung Hyun stopped on tracks. Making Tiffany stop too. Tiffany hands were shaking, did she said something wrong? Seung Hyun went in front of her and bent, with his back facing her. Tiffany smiled. She hopped onto his back. Piggyback rides, she never enjoyed them but only until now. The fact that she enjoying it with Tabi. She rested her head on him and slowly fell into a deep slumber.

Seung Hyun slightly chuckled at the girl sleeping on top of him.

Aww, cute view.

TIFFANY'S POV

I felt my feet on the ground. I opened my eyes as my body slide down on the firm surface. I rubbed my eyes as I noticed the school campus. Aw no, the piggyback is over. Seung Hyun stretched his back after a long walk while piggybacking me. He chuckled as I yawned. We walked side by side as we chat making our way to the first class.