Spamano: Do You Even Care?

Real quick, this is a redo of Spamano because hot damn.  My other one was atrocious... I'm sorry for making you all read that.  It's painful to think about now... Anyway... Warning: Feels... Oh! And I'm going to start writing in third because of my new story "Unbroken (Level or Die: Book One)" and yes... I just self advertised.  Deal with it! *walks away with shades and explosions go off as I walk away*

Today was a big day for a certain Spaniard by the name of Antonio.
However, it was soon to become the most meaningful day for a certain Italian by the name of Lovino.

Antonio had loved Lovino for such a long time. It was something about him... His accent, his eyes, his hair, but to Antonio, it was his personality... He knew that Lovino was very Tsundere and he wanted to be the one to change that. He wanted to feel like he made a good difference in someone's life other than his normal routine of war and debt.

Antonio walked upon the steps of the house that belonged to him.  He had something in his pocket that meant the world.  Not just to him he would soon find out.

Lovino groggily walks down the stairs to be greeted by a pair of emerald green eyes. 
"Hola amigo!" Antonio cheerfully said.
"Get away you Tomatoe Bastard!  It's-a too early for you-a to be bothering me!  Why don't you-a just leave?" Lovino angrily said.
"Lovi... Do you really think that? I'm a-annoying?" Antonio's gaze dropped to the floor and he began to tear up. Lovino didn't see this though.
"Why yes! Your-a one of the most annoying people I know!" Lovino Sid once again angrily.  He was just about to say something again, but he noticed the broken hearted Spaniard in front of him.
"Antonio... I'm-a sorry.... I-I didn't realize that it-a hurt you... I guess it's just... My-a personality..." Lovino concluded.

"And that's why I love you." Antonio said, breaking the silence.  
"Wh-" Lovino started but was cut off when Antonio got down on one knee and pulled out a box covered in velvety red velvet. 
"Lovino... I've loved you for a long time... It hurts not having you.  It hurts knowing that I bother you.  It hurts knowing that you could be taken away from me at any given moment. I love you Lovino... And I hope you will do me the honor of marrying me..." Antonio said with all of his heart, something that Lovino had never heard from him before.

"GEEZ! WHYA ARE YOUA SO STUPID! WHY DO YOUA LOVE ME?! Why don't you-a find someone like Feli? You-a don't need someone like-a me..." Lovino said with anger and sadness all at the same time.
"Lovi... If I wanted someone like Feli, I would have gone after Feli, but I went after you... My dear Lovi~  Stop bringing yourself down... Your the only one I could ever need or want..." The Spaniard replied gently.

Lovi started to cry but stopped when Antonio's lips met his.  They stayed like that for a bit longer until they had to break apart.
"So... Will you marry me? You never answered..." Antonio asked.
"Yes... I will... Ti Amo, Antonio~"

Author's Note~
I hope this is better than the last one I wrote and I will keep on writing Spamano until I get it right... So yeah... Hope you all enjoyed~.  And also check out this really good RusAme story! I'll tag their account in the comments since I can't follow them because yes, I did reach the follow limit... So I'm sorry that I can't follow people back... I'll just follow you all with my kittylover88221 account so yeah... It's me if this person follows you... Yaaaayyy...
~Madlynn