GerIta: Him

Ludwig- Germany
Feli- Italy
Kiku- Japan (sassy of course)
Gilbert- Prussia
----------------------------------
Ludwig's POV
€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€

It's 8 o'clock in the morning. The sun shone blissfully through the black, red, and yellow curtains throughout my blue room. I move the covers to the side as I get out of bed, put on a black tank top with army pants and combat boots.

Sleepily, I walk out of mein room, careful to shut the door behind me.
With my hair messy, I near the kitchen and was greeted by Feli.
"Ciao! I'm-a making pasta! Would you like-a some?" Feli asked.
"J-ja I guess... Zon't make a vess."
I say causally.

"I-a won't~" Feli says while going back to his pasta.
I notice that his curl bounces up and down when he goes to move...

He is kind of cute...

...what
Anyway... I proceed to the living room where Kiku is watching Netflix on the tv. I sit next to him and start to watch attack on Titan with him as I always did in the morning. It was a pretty good show.

After 3 episodes, Feli comes in and announces that his pasta is ready. We all sit down at the table at our designated seats. Feli places the pasta on the table and places some on his plate.

Once all of the pasta was gone, I suggested going to the track to train.  Kiku got his jump suit on and started acting like a thug, and Feli just went as he was. 

Hopping into the black truck that I owned, I drove us to the nearest track.  We all got out and I started the training session. I decided that we should all run 5 laps around the red track that had 5 white stripes going around on the circle.

Kiku just sat in the center of the track playing with a cat. I was on my third lap by now, while Feli was barely on his first.
"Come on! Vick up zhe pace!" I scream back at Feli.
I easily catch up to where he is, I begin to pass him when he stumbles and falls on me.

He turns a bright red and he has a nervous grin.
"Vhy are jou smiling?" I ask.
"Ti Amo~" Feli says.
I had been learning Italian and I knew exactly what he said...
And I could honestly say that I loved him too...

His beautiful auburn hair.
His light brown eyes that sparkled.
His bright and cheery attitude.
It's all I needed to be happy.

Feli was on the verge of tears when I didn't say anything, but I quickly changed that.
"Ich liebe dich, auch~" I reply.

Feli grins and hugs me. I start to smile as well...
"Hey, when are we reavi-.... Am I interrupting something?" Kiku asks.

We both get up quickly
"No."
"Nien."
"Ok... Werr, ret's go." Kiku says, ignoring what he had just seen.

We all piled in my truck and returned home. Kiku went to his room, probably to read manga.
Feli and I sat down on the couch and decided to watch a romantic comedy... Feli's suggestion. He got up and turned the TV on and put Netflix on. We browsed through the movies and decided on a German one.

The movie was about half-way over when Feli got up and grabbed a blanket and threw it over us. He wrapped his arms around my waist and continued to watch the movie. I started to blush and turned my head away so Feli couldn't see. Once it had faded, I turned my head back around and was met by a pair of lips.

Feli kissed me. I kissed back, it made me think about everything that I loved about him...

His soft lips.
His accent that had a special ring to it.
His ability to make others feel happy.

We both pulled away for air.
"Thank you... For-a putting up with me..." Feli said.
"Jou are und never vere a vroblem." I replied.

Feli soon fell asleep with his arms around me.

His complexion that shone in the moon light.
His smile that brightens up everyone around him.
Him.

Early next morning, I wake up and I see Gilbert stroll in through the door.
"Kesesesesese~ I vonder vhat happened last night!" Gil said.
"IT'S NICHT LIKE ZHAT." I said to clarify.
"Zure Brüder..."

Author's Note~

I love the new layout for Wattpad! So I'm going to try to use more italicized, bold, and underline! It was such a pain before~
Anyway, this was requested by TheAwesome_Hetalian follow them if your not and read their stories! I absoulutley love their one-shots and their GerIta book! As always, I'm taking suggestions and I was thinking of having a X Reader one or a song fic! Only if you guys suggest it... Same with a seven minutes in heaven one~ *wink wink*
Kiku: she is rearry trying to make you request it... Don't.
Madlynn: NO, DONT LISTEN TO HIM. HE DOESNT KNOW WHAT HES TALKING ABOUT *nervous chuckle*. GO HOME. Your drunk... Just like Tino.
Tino: MEEOOWW, LET ME DRIVE. PLEASE.
Madlynn: no.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed~
*RusAme will be up later tonight*

~Madlynn