DenNor: What I Wish He Knew (Part 2)

Norway's POV
$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$
Matthias started to walk out of the door but then turned around with a serious expression.
"Nor... Do you hate me?" Matthias asked while his gaze dropped to the floor.
I didn't know what to say... I wasn't going to admit that I liked him because of my pride but I didn't want to hurt him either.
"Why would I-I hate you?" I stutter out.
"You always get angry with me... You always say that I annoy you... I could give you a hundred more.." Matthias responded.
"Why must you be so stubborn? You may be able to give me a hundred reasons why I hate you, but why would you do that when I can give you one thousand reasons why I love you?!" I shout rather loudly.

Matthias's face lit up with happiness and shock at the same time, resulting in a douchebaggy look that he quickly fixed into a grin.

"Nor... I love you too~" Matthias chimed.
"I've been wanting to tell you for quite some time..." I said.
"Then why didn't you?" Matthias asked.
"I guess it was because of my pride... And the fact that a handsome and perfect guy like you wouldn't like me back..." I replied.

"I thought that a certain Norwegian man would reject a certain obnoxious Danish man." Matthias retorted.
"Just shut up and kiss me."  I blurted out my thoughts and a deep scarlet blush spread across my face.  I never noticed until now, but the Dane was rather close from our bickering...

Suddenly, Matthias smashed his lips against mine.  His lips were smooth compared to my slightly chapped ones.  I snaked my hands around his neck and we stood there for quite a while. 

As we ran out of air, both of us pulled away only to gaze upon each other's eyes.  Matthias eyes were like looking into an ocean that I wouldn't mind drowning in.

"Your eyes are beautiful Nor... Did you know that?" Matthias said after a few minutes.
"Y-you think so?" I asked.  I had personally thought that purple eyes were a bit of a ridiculous thing...
"Of course my love~" The Dane chimed the last part out as if he had been waiting to say that for quite a while now.

"So what about now?  How do we tell the others?" I ask the Danish man. (I always think of Danish... Like the pastry... Just imagine that.). 

"We don't have to yet, Nor... Keep it as our little secret~"  Matthias whispers in my ear quite suductively.
"Matthias... No.  Do not say it like that." I reply.
"Awwww, come on Nor!" The Dane whined.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~
Time skip to later brought to you by Norway and Denmark sitting in a room filled with Danishes while they eat it and they have Danish on their heads.  The rest of the Nordics in the corner like "wtf" and Canada is through the wall saying "where the hell are my pancakes..."
~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~

"So umm... Yeah... That's the story about how me and Nor are together now!" Matthias explained.
We decided to tell since there would be no point in keeping a secret...
Berwald and Tino looked at us like "join the club" and Emil stood there with his mouth open. 

"Y-you mean t-that you a-are to-ogether?  N-no... I CANT BE RELATED TO THE DRUNK OVER THERE!" Emil screamed as he ran up his room.
"ITS NOT LIKE WERE MARRIED... YET." I scream back at Emil.
"Y-yet?!" Matthias looked confused.
"Yeah... I've been thinking about it... We have known each other for a long time ya know?" I said.
"True..." Matthias got a wild grin on his face.
"Well... I'm glad you said something today... Because..." Matthias had a slight grin now.

Matthias then dropped down on one knee and pulled out a box with purple velvet surrounding a sailor themed outline.

"Will you marry me?"

I didn't know what to think... but that was before I realized... Before I realized that I loved him.

"Yes.  I will... You adorable Dane~"

Author's Note~
So this is the last part of DenNor and I will finish up that Prussia one on Tuesday~.  I loved writing this and I hope you loved reading it~
And yes, I'm going to draw that scene... The Danish scene and post it.  Thank you Sparkletacoz for helping me find that idea, ily~ (friend way... Bruh)
Anyway, as always, request and I shall have those up on their update days! Ikr, I'm actually organized so you can expect chapters on those days!  And thank you all for 300 views, same on my art book... 600.  And almost 600 followers!  Tell me what you guys want me to write more of/ draw more of.  I always love hearing from people!
~Madlynn