Chapter Twenty Five

Authors Message: OMG guys a thousand reads?! I am honestly so happy rn!!! Just for that, I am updating early this week!!!! I am also dedicating this chapter to heatherdiley because she has commented so much through out this story! Thank you so much bb! Enjoy!!!

Chapter twenty – five

~~Sean~~

When Lucas walked out of the shrink meeting he jumped right into my arms. I am seriously in love with him and I am proud to be. I would never thought that I would be in love with a guy, considering I was a complete homophobe. I guess you never know what love is until you feel something.

"I have a surprise for you." I smiled and pecked him on the lips. He looked up at me and raised an eyebrow.

"You know I don't like surprises." He stuck out his bottom lip and pouted.

I hate when he does this, he knows I am going to cave in. But not this time I'm not.

"Get in and I'll show you." I winked at him. I opened the door so he can get into my car. I ran around and hopped into the driver side.

"So what is my surprise?" He asked. I chuckled and shook my head. He is about to die when he sees where I am taking him.

I started the car and zoomed off.

~

I pulled into the LAX parking area. His mom, my dad and my sister was inside waiting for us. I got out of the car and handed the security guard my keys.

"Take care of my baby." I smiled. He smiled back and nodded. I grabbed onto Lucas's hands who won't shut up.

"Please tell me what we are doing here!" He squealed. I couldn't help but laugh again. I shook my hand and we walked into the international travels terminal.

"Don't you dare tell me we are going out of the country Sean?" He squeezed onto my hand. I grinned and he gasped. His mom, my dad and my sister was standing with our suitcases. He let go of my hand and ran over to his mom. He jumped right into her arms.

"Where are we going?!" He shouted making all of us laugh. His mom put him down and shook her head in annoyance.

"You and Sean are going to Greece for the week." She informed. Sean gasped and looked at me he smiled and looked back at his mom. For once I can do something that will make him smile like that again. I had to beg for them to say yes. I told that he needed to get away for a week or two. They finally agreed to a week after hours of begging.

"I love you guys so much." He hugged all of us. I never hugged people in public. But this doesn't feel too bad.

"Guys, I can't breathe!" Emily shouted, making us laugh.

~

We went through security and said our goodbyes. Lucas was sad to leave his mom but I told him that he had me for the week. Then I whispered something dirty in his ear and he blushed. Somehow his mom knew what I said. I had no clue how she did. I guess it's a mom thing.

The plane took off and we was off to Greece.

Authors Message: I know guys, it was short. But just so you know, they are going to have some fun, if ya know what I mean. ;) Oh!!! This is really, really sad but there is only four chapters left!!!! UGH! WHY DIDN'T I MAKE IT LONGER?!!!! Oh well, But I still love you all and amazed of how much you guys love this story!