Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

~~Sean~~

I woke up and had the most killer headache of my life. I rubbed my eyes and sat up in my bed. I looked over at Lucas sleeping in my chair. He looks so beautiful while he sleep. Wait, how did her get there? How did I get here? All I remember is finding Katie and Gram. Then me drinking like crazy and that was it. Everything else was just a blank. I slipped out of my bed and walked into the bathroom. I need Ibuprofen or something. I said in my head. I just want to know what happened and how and why he is in my room. I JUST WANT ANSWERS! I walked out of the bathroom to see Lucas holding a glass of water and ibuprofen. I smiled at him and took the pills.

"So I am guessing you don't remember anything from last night?" Lucas asked. Was he reading my mind or something? I nodded.

"Well what happened is that you got extremely drunk and I took you home. I also think that I ran over Katie's foot with your car........" Lucas said and looked to the floor. He ran over Katie?! I started laughing at that image.

"How did you did you manage to do that?!" I asked.

"I was putting you into the car and Katie ran over to me. Telling me that she will make my life a living hell if I didn't tell you that she was sorry. So I went off on her, and when I drove away, she fell to the ground and screaming." He explained. I started laughing again.

"Lucas that is how she throws her temper tantrums." I said and Lucas started laughing.

"Anything else happened?" I added. He nodded nervously.

"You.....You said that you... You was in love with me...." He said nervously and turned around walking out of my room extremely fast. I did not say that..... Holy- I start screaming into my pillow. I ran off down the stairs after him. He ran into the kitchen where my father, Rachel and Emily sat. Their eyes turned on me.

"You look like hell." Emily pointed out.

"You mind your own business." I pointed at her. She started chuckling and walked out of the kitchen.

"We got home pretty late last night, and when we went into Lucas's room, he wasn't there. And when we went into your room, you was sleeping like a wasted teen and Lucas was sleeping like a baby on your chair." Rachel told me.

"Yeah..... About that.... Lucas, thank you for taking care of him." Dad told Lucas. Lucas nodded and smiled.

"Any time Nate." Lucas said while taking a drink of his orange juice. Lucas and I keep glancing over at each other while we ate. As he looked away, I looked at him and vice versa. He looked incredibly gorgeous with his messy hair from where he was sleeping. The way the sunlight hits his skin makes me hungry for him. I want to be with him so badly. I can't believe I am just realizing this. It had to take me getting drunk last night just to realize this?

"We have some news." Rachel and dad said at the same time. Lucas and I looked at them and nodded for them to go on.

"Rachel and I are going on our honeymoon tomorrow in Tahiti. Meaning, you two are in charge since you two are the oldest. No parties! And no having people over. Understood?" Dad asked me. We both nodded and continued to eat our breakfast. Maybe this is when I can get my chance to kiss him to see how it feels.... I hope I don't get sick if I kiss him.