Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

~~Lucas~~

I can't believe Kaylie said that to her own sister. I was shocked to the extreme. But she was right what she told Katie. Sean wouldn't even stop whaling on who ever that guy was. I had to pull him away and use my puppy dog eyes to make him stop. No one can say no to my puppy dog eyes. I tried to warn Sean about this, but he didn't listen. Now Kaylie and he are taking shots like crazy. I didn't want to drink. I am not really the fan of alcohol. One was enough for me.

Hours passed and Sean is drunk to the extreme. He is dancing with girls dancing around him in the living room. He is getting way out of hand. Kaylie ran off somewhere with some guy. So she is getting a lot of drunk pleasure right now.

I walked into the living room, pushing past all these drunk dancing maniacs. I grabbed onto Sean's arm as I pushed his drunk girls away. "We need to go. Key's. Now." I demanded. He started laughing.

"But baby, I am dancing right now." He chuckled and took a drink out of his cup. I rolled my eyes and took the drink out of his hand.

"HEY!" Sean whined.

"Let's go Sean." I demanded. He shook his head and pulled me to him. I fell right into his chest. "You're beautiful." He smiled down at me. I pushed him off of me and pulled him outside, and to his car.

"Are we going somewhere private? I like p-p-"He stared to say and threw up on someone's BMW. I started chuckling. Poor car. I thought in my head. I lifted him off the car and carried him to his car, putting him in the passenger seat. I buckled him in and ran over to the driver side. As I opened the door, Katie came running over.

"LUCAS!" Katie shouted.

"What do you want Katie?" I asked.

"When he is sober, tell him that I am sorry." She begged.

"Why would I do that Katie?" I turned to face her.

"Because if not I am going to make your life a living hell." She shouted at me. I chuckled and sighed.

"Listen bitch, if anything you are going to do is make your own life a living hell. There is no way you can hurt me. I have been fifteen feet under and still made my way back up. So try again bitch." I said and got into the car. She started slapping the window. I started the car and drove off. She started screaming and fell to the ground. Shit! I just ran over her foot! I so did not mean to do that....

I lifted him out of the car and tried to carry him into the house. He is a lot heavier than I expected him to be. I opened the door and walked him up the stairs.

"You have a bony shoulder." Sean started laughing. I usually hate drunk people. But Sean, he is like a freaking comedian when he is drunk. I opened his door and laid him down on his bed. I took off his shoes and slid him underneath the covers. As I was about to walk out, he grabbed my hand. Electricity shot through my body at a thousand bolts a second.

"Don't go." He said and looked me into the eyes.

"Sean, you are drunk to the extreme. Go to sleep." I demanded.

"But I want to tell you something." He pulled me closer to him. My ear was at is mouth, and his breath sent shivers down my neck. "I think I am in love with you." He whispered. I looked back up at him and he was out. I gulped. He's....In love..... With me? It must be the alcohol talking. Yeah, it's the alcohol talking. I went over to his big chair by the window and dozed off.