My Favorite Damn Disease

"Seriously Z...I would fuck you." Carly laughed behind me. I was sitting in front of my vanity mirror, staring at my reflection. I smiled. I did look fucking good. I had on a black and white chevron bikini top with a black high waist skirt that showed my butt cheeks hanging out of my bikini bottoms anytime I moved. Carly had lightly curled my hair so it fell effortlessly around my shoulders, and my eyes were bare except for a lot of mascara on my lashes. "If he doesn't kiss you, I will." Carly giggled and I rolled my eyes at her, standing up. "Come on." I said, motioning for her to follow me down the stairs. The two of us stumbled  into the kitchen laughing. "Yes, your mom made margaritas!" Carly raced over to the blender resting on the island. The bright pink liquid did look delicious, and a little liquid courage couldn't hurt. "Here." Carly smiled at me, pouring the slushy like mixture into a margarita glass and handing it to me. "Let's do this." she smiled at me, taking her own glass. The two of us put our sunglasses on and headed out to the patio.

     Mom and dad were floating in the double floater in the pool, Rena laying inside of an inflatable doughnut. Chris and Owen were sitting on lounge chairs, sipping their own margaritas. "Don't look." Carly whispered at me as the two of us slowly walked past them, taking seats on the loungers at the end of the pool. "He's totally looking." Carly giggled at me as we laid back under the umbrella. "How can you tell?" I asked back, carefully glancing over at Owen. He had his dark aviators on over his sexy eyes. He was straddling the lounger, hunching over a little. He still looked sexy as hell, shirtless in a pair of red board shorts. "Trust me." Carly smiled at me, sitting her margarita down. "So Carly, are you attending school?" mom focused in on Carly as I kept my eye on Owen. "Um, well after I graduated last year I took a couple of classes at the community college, but nothing has really spoken to me as far as a major goes." Carly was so cool and casual around my parents. She acted as if she'd known them for years. 

     I did my best to listen to Carly chat with my parents but I couldn't keep myself from looking at Owen, it was driving me insane. "I'll be right back." I said to Carly, standing up and heading for the kitchen. I walked slowly past Owen, subtly lifting my skirt up as I passed him. I wasn't even sure what I was doing as I headed into the house. I took a deep breath and walked into the living room. "Shit." I sighed to myself, leaning against the living room wall. "I know what you're doing." Owen stepped into the doorway. I jumped a little, moving away from the wall. "Jesus Owen." I put my hand to my heart, his eyes burning into my skin. I looked away from him, idly walking along the living room floor. "I'm not doing anything." I said, looking over at him through my lashes. His chest was heaving, his eyes growing dark. My stomach clenched as the oh so familiar shivers ran along my skin. He didn't move from his spot. "Don't play dumb Suzanne, it isn't cute." he snarled at me. He was so fucking sexy. So demanding. I gasped a little, feeling the tension growing between us. 

     "You need to stop Z." he said to me, still standing in his spot in the doorway. "I'm not sure I know what you mean." I stared at him as I ran a hand through my hair. "Z...what would your parents say?" a small smirk crept along his lips as he spoke. "Are you honestly going to let that stop you?" I smiled sweetly at him as I slowly sat down on one of the couches, pulling my skirt up a little. A second later Owen was on top of me, pushing me down onto the couch. His breath was heavy and hot in my ear, his hips moving over mine. He fixed his lips on mine, his tongue pushing its way into my mouth. His hand moved up my thigh, pushing my skirt up. I moaned into his mouth, my nails scratching up his back. "Z." he moaned pulling his lips from mine, both of us panting loudly. "What?" I raised my head so my lips grazed against his. "Don't do that." he panted, brushing his nose against mine. "Do what?" I whispered moving my hand down his back towards his butt. His mouth was on my neck now as my hand moved to his perfectly sculpted butt. I squeezed lightly over his board shorts before slowly running my hands back up his back. He growled a little taking my wandering hand and pinning it over my head. He moved his free hand down my stomach now, stopping for a brief second at the top of my skirt. I felt his hand move under the waist band, down, down...his fingertips moved slowly under the top of my bikini and I moaned again. 

     "Don't, moan like that." Owen snarled. He moved his hand to my hip bone, pressing his thumb against it before he smashed his groin into mine. He moved up slowly and I could feel all of him pressing through his shorts, through my skirt and bikini bottoms. I moaned again, my hands moving to the back of his head. I pulled at his hair, making him moan. "Fuck Z." He panted, his hand moving back to the top of my bikini bottoms, his fingertips sliding underneath. My breath caught as he slowly moved further down. "Owen, yes Owen." I clawed at the back of his neck as his fingers moved closer, and closer. "Suzie sweetheart! Are you and Owen okay?" mom called for me, Owen's hand ripping away from my skin and out from under my skirt. He stared down at me, both of us holding our breaths. "Yeah, he was just helping me find my phone!" I yelled back at her, closing my eyes. "Oh, alright sweetheart! Bring me another margarita when you come out okay?" she yelled back at me and I waited till I couldn't hear her feet along the kitchen floor before I opened my eyes to Owen. He was staring down at me, his eyes so dark. He let himself breath again, panting on top of me. "You better get your phone." he whispered to me, brushing his lips against mine before standing up, releasing me of his delicious weight. 

     I stood now, trying to regain my equilibrium as I patted my skirt down. Owen stood in front of me, still panting a little. I was dripping with want as he glared at me. That look in his eyes. I closed my eyes, listening to him breath. "Don't Z, just go get your phone." I opened my eyes to Owen, he was rubbing his neck with one hand and pointing to the stairs with the other. My body was telling me to push him down against the couch and pick up where we left off but my mind did as I was told, reluctantly heading up the stairs to get my phone. My heart still racing. My skin still on fire from his touch.