the sorcerer's Stone

Its been weeks since my accident and the golden trio and me have been trying to look up Nicolas flamel since I got out of the hospital wing. So far no luck yet.
"Dumbledore again he was the first one I got..." Harry said but not finishing his sentence.
"I found him I found flamel. I told you I'd read the name somewhere before, I read it on the train here - listen to this 'Dumbledore is particularly famous for his defeat of the dark wizard Grindelwald in 1945, for the discovery of the twelve uses of dragon blood, ands his work on alchemy with his partner, Nicolas Flamel'!" Harry said to the three of them
Hermione jumped to her feet. She hadn't looked so excited since they'd gotten back the marks for their very first piece of homework.
"Stay there!"she said and she sprinted up to the girls' dormitories. Harry and Ron barely had time to exchange mystified looks before she was dashing back, an enormous old book in her arms.
"I got this out about a week ago for a bit of light reading. Found it" she said and we all looked at her and she continued to read.
"Nicolas Flamel is the only known maker of the sorcerer's Stone.
"The what?" Said ron and harry
"Oh, honestly, do you two read? Look - read that, there." I pushed the book toward them, and harry and ron read:
The ancient study of alchemy is concerned with making the Sorcerer's Stone, a legendary substance with astonishing power. The stone will transform Amy metal into pure gold. It also produces the Elixir of Life,which will make the drinker immortal.
There have been many reports of the Sorcerer's Stone over the centuries, but the only stone currently in existence belongs to Mr. Nicolas Flamel, the notefd alchemist and opera lover. Mr. Flamel, who celebrated his six hundred and sixty-fifth birthday last year, enjoys a quiet life in Devon with his wife, perenelle (six hundred and fifty-eight).
"So that's why Snape wants the stone, anyone would want it" harry said
"My father would not want that stone he has everything he has ever wanted, me and my mum. He does not want the stone." With me saying that I walked away from that and ended up having everyone's eyes on me because I changed into my cat form and my fur was red with angry.
-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

⚡So I almost forgot ⚡DISCLAIMERS I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE HARRY POTTER PEOPLE ONLY EVIE MARIE SNAPE.⚡

Love, Kate