eleven years later

Evie's POV

      "Mummy, Daddy wake up now."I screamed getting on their bed and started to jump on the bed. They finally started to move a little so I started jumping on the bed more. Then I heard daddy growling I stop,I know what happens after dad growls and I started to get of the bed but I was not fast enough to get of the bed in time.
"Not so fast today are you,evie?" Dad said to me
"Yes I am" I said and started to move just a bit faster trying to get of their big bed. But then he grabbed my arm and pulled me in between him and mummy and started to tickle me.
"No stop mummy help me please." I said in between giggles
"No"
"But mum he won't stop please."
"Ok fine, severus stop tickling her she has to get ready to go with me to get Miss Granger and take them to daigon ally to get school supplies. Now Evie go get nice clothes on and meet us in the living room." Mummy said and I listened.
     I went to my room and put on my green dress and went to the living room and waited for about five minutes then mum came out in her green school robes on and we went to miss Granger's house. When we got there, there was a girl a little taller than me with puffy hair.
Mum knocked on the door and a tall woman answered the door.
"Hello my name is Minerva McGonagall deputy headmistress of Hogwarts I am here to bring you daughter to diagon ally to get school supplies." Mum said
      "Oh yes come in side and wait Hermione just ran upstairs to get her coat." Mrs. Granger said and we went inside.
"Oh I almost forgot this is my daughter Evie I hope you don't mind I brought her here with me she is starting school this year to so when the headmaster told me that I would be bring your daughter to diagon ally I decided to bring her too."
      "No we don't mind its saving you a trip to bring her with you." The man said who I guessed was Mr. Granger. Just then Hermione came run down the stairs and triped on the last four stairs and fell down them and I run to her and helped her up.
"Thank you I am a clumsy person. I am Hermione Granger. Nice to meet you."
"I am Evie Snape nice to meet you too. My mum and me are bringing you to diagon ally." I said
"Well let's go girls we don't have all day." Mum told us and we headed out the door. We walked about two blocks and we went into the leaky cauldron. We headed straight for gringotts and when we got in Hermione looked scared so I grabbed her had and continued to walk to the high table at the front of the room.
    "I would like to enter my vault"mum said
"Name and vault number" the gobloin said
"Minerva McGonagall vault 714"
"Right this way Mrs. McGonagall"the goblin said realizing who my mum was. We got on the cart, when we got to the vault mum walked in with two empty bags and came out with the bags full of money. We went to many different shops there and we want and got ice cream. When we were done with the shopping we took Hermione home and then we went back to Hogwarts.