Potter, Malfoy and the Sorting

Weeks went by and it was finally the day that the students come to hogwarts on the hogwarts express but because I am the daughter of a teacher I did not get ride the train but Hermione will tell me about the ride. When the train got to the school hagid brought the students in the boats to the school and then to my mum and I.
"Welcome to Hogwarts," said Professor McGonagall. "The start-of-term banquet will begin shortly, but before you take your seats in the Great Hall, you will be sorted into your houses. The Sorting is a very important ceremony because, while you are here, your house will be something like your family within Hogwarts. You will have classes with the rest of your house, sleep in your house dormitory and spend free time in your house common room."
          "The four houses are called Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Each house has its own noble history and each has produced outstanding witches and wizards. While you are at Hogwarts, your triumphs will earn your house points, while any rule-breaking will lose house points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the House Cup, a great honour. I hope each of you will be a credit to whichever house becomes yours."
         "The Sorting Ceremony will take place in a few minutes in front of the rest of the school. I suggest you all smarted yourselves up as much as you can while you are waiting."Her eyes lingered for a moment on Evie.
"I will return when we are ready for you,' said Professor McGonagall. "Please wait quietly" with that mum left and a kids with blonde hair started to talk.
"So its true, harry potter has come to Hogwarts. Names Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." A boy with red hair snorted and I did too Draco turned to us.
"Think my name is funny do you care to say yours but let me guess red hair and handy down robes you must be a weasly and you, your probably a mudblood."
         "I am not a muggle-born and my name is Evie Snape also that word is not a nice one you call one more person in front of me and you will regret it, got it." I said not realizing that my hair turned bright red with anger.
"You know potter soon you will find out some wizarding families are better than others." Malfoy said
"I think I can tell for myself thank you." Harry told him. Then mum came back and seen my hair.
"Evie Marie Snape why is your hair red did someone make you mad?"
       "Yes mum that boy right there did(pointing to Draco) he made fun of me and the weasley boy." I said
"Ok I will deal with it later just calm down. And we are ready for you." We walk into the great hall and I heard Hermione say some thing about the celling but I zoned out. I zoned back in to hear names be called.
"Hermione Granger"
"Gryffindor"
"Ronald Weasley"
"Gryffindor"
"Draco Malfoy"
"Slytherin"
"Harry Potter"
"Hmm... Gryffindor"
          "Evie Snape" I heard mum say and I was the last to go up and be sorted I smiled at mum and dad and walked up to the stool.and the hat was placed on my head and it to talk.
"Ah the daughter of a slytherin and a gryffindor. Lots of smarts... Maybe ravenclaw..... Very loyal.... Hufflepuff but also very cunning... Slytherin... And also very brave...so maybe gryffindor I got it Hufftheringryffclaw." The hat said and people in the hall were just staring at me
"I think I know what the hat means every once in a while one person has all the traits of the houses so they are able to create a house of their own and that's the house they are in. They are also called royals and you don't know when the next one will be but if I remember correctly the last royal of Hogwarts is Albus Dumbledore." I said
"You are correct and you are the next Hogwarts royal. So what are you going to call you house, evie?" The headmaster