first day of classes

Evie's POV

        After I sang a song I started to get tried so I climbed into bed and fell asleep right away. I woke up to hearing someone in my room so I climbed out bed and grabbed my wand which is willow wood and a core of a unicorn hair and 9 3\4s Long. Then headed to the music room only to find mum and dad in there.
"Mum, dad what are you doing in here?" I asked
"Sorry we woke you but the sound wall was not strong enough we heard you singing earlier it was beautiful. So we wanted to come and put a stronger sound wall." Mum said to me
          "Oh he did that on purpose," I said really angry
"He probably did." Dad said
"Oh its 5:30 so it's almost time to get ready for classes" mum told me
"Yeah I think that would be good to get ready for school" I said heading of to the shower. Once I got out of the shower I got dressed and put my hair up in ponytails with two ribbonsand headed of to breakfast at six. When I got to breakfast all the teacher were there and the heads of the house were handing out the time tables to the students. Then two red headed twins coming for me.
        "Gred, forge"
"E" they yelled running at me. When they got to me they picked me up and started carry me.
"Put me down before I scream." I did a little demanding
"Nope..."
"Can't..."
"Sorry."
         "I will yell if you don't put me down now."
"No you won't E." Fred said
"You want to bet" I said to them
"Yes" was all they said and they hold on to me more.
"MUM THEY WON'T PUT ME DOWN." I screamed out loud and everyone had hold of there ears everyone except Fred, George, mum and dad. Mum and Dad were use to it because I am a winxs my powers make it so I can scream loud.
"Weasleys put her down and stop making her yell." Dad said and they know not to disobey my dad. When they put me down I turned to them and kicked them each, they yelped in pain. After I ate breakfast and got my time table I went to class. In mums class Harry and Ron were both late and mum threatened to turn them into a map, it was funny. Now I am at potions. Dad's class fun.

       "There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science of the potion making. However, for those of you who possess the pre-disposition, I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses; I can tell you how to brew glory ,bottle fame, and even put a stopper in death. Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel comfortable enough to not pay attention...Mr. Potter our...new...celebrity.What would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?"
"I don't know sir." Harry said
          "Tut, tut-fame clearly isn't everything."Snape was still ignoring Hermione's quivering hand."Sit down," he snapped at Hermione. "For your information, Potter, asphodel and wormwood make a sleeping potion so powerful it is known as the Draught of Living Death.Well? Why aren't you all copying that down?"Over the noise, Snape said, "And a point will be taken from Gryffindor House for your cheek, Potter." Then after a while we started our potions and by time was done Neville had destroyed his potion.
"Idiot boy!" snarled Snape, clearing the spilled potion away with one wave of his wand. "I suppose you added the porcupine quills before taking the cauldron off the fire?"Then he rounded on Harry and Ron, who had been working next to Neville."You-Potter-why didn't you tell him not to add the quills? Thought he'd make you look good if he got it wrong, did you? That's another point you've lost for Gryffindor."
     "Dad stop picking on them they probably never made a potion before. So they are going to mess it up." I said a little mad.
"Stay after class Evie."
"Yes sir." After class was done I stayed back.
"Evie you know that I pick on all the students."
"Yes I know that but you picked on harry to much." I said walking out of the class room. That was a fun class I thought to myself. After that class the rest of the day went on normal.