The house of cupcakes

"Cupcake"
"Cupcake. That's interesting for your house name but there is your name the house of cupcakes." Papa albus said with the normal twinkle in his eyes.and he continue d to talk."where would you like to wait you can sit up here with your parents or with one of the houses? Its up to you"
"I would like to sit with gryffindor please." I said already on my way there.
"Alright evie, but please meet me in my office after dinner you already know the password."
      "Alright professor" with that I sat down next to Hermione and harry.
"Hello I'm Harry Potter and thanks for the thing you did back there before the sorting."
"As you probably already know I'm Evie Snape daughter of the two strictest professors here and it was no problem with the problem back there.but my mum is probably going to yell at me for showing that I am Metamorphmagus not fully but enough to have my hair change on my feelings. Red stands for angry, yellow is happy, blue is for sad, pink is for love and green is for disgust and purple is for the emotion that can't be understood." I said and Harry probably didn't understand what I said.
       "So your emotions are hooked with you appearance."
"Yes cupcake harry?" I asked and he took the cupcake.
After dinner I did what papa Albus said to do so I headed up to his office when I got to the statute of the grffin I said the password.
"Lemon drops" and the statue moved out of the way and I climb the stairs to his office. When I got to the door I knocked and went into the office.
     "Hello papa how are you?"
"Peachy but we are not here to talk about me but about you Evie. So your house is named cupcakes and your room will be nexts to your mum's room and you can decorate your room the way you want it to be and it will ever room you need a bathroom, a kitchen and a living room and of course a bedroom, but it will also have a art room and a music room since I know you so well." Papa said I went and hugged him and went to talk to my mum and dad. This shall be interesting.