Chapter 45 - White Lights

Start from the beginning

"What exactly have you got planned that's made you so confident it will be the most unforgettable night of my life?" I questioned him skeptically when before I knew it, he had me bent over the counter, his hands sliding across my hips as his rock hard chest pressed up against my back.

"Well," he began, his voice rough and husky while he pulled my hair downwards as I gasped, before feeling him plant small kisses across my neck. "First of all, I am going to take the liberty of removing your clothes."

"And then?" I whispered seductively as I ground my hips into his érection causing him to growl slightly.

"Then I am going to make love to you," he murmured in my ear as I struggled to maintain my breathing. "All night."

"All night?" I repeated breathlessly. "Sure you can get it up for that long, old man?"

"That was very rude," he chastised as he spanked my àss causing me to let out a surprised yelp. "You can forget about the gentle love making now, baby, I think we both know just how you want it."

"You say that as if you don't prefer it like that," I muttered as he undid the button on my jeans before tugging them off.

"Care to demonstrate?" He questioned casually as he tugged his shirt over his head, throwing it to the side.

Hopping onto the counter, I wrapped my legs around his hips, pressing myself up against him as I tangled my fingers into his thick dark hair before edging my lips closer to his ear.

"Gladly."

~

Hours later, we had finally landed in Athens where we quickly made our way to the Villa.

"Hurry up for shit's sake!" Jasper yelled from outside the bathroom door for the umpteenth time.

"Shut up, Jasper!" I hissed as I continued putting my mascara on. "Tell me to hurry up one more time you can bet your àss I'll take even longer."

Tugging the dress a little downwards, I admired the way it looked in the mirror. There was no denying that Jasper had impeccable taste when it came to clothes. The deep red velvet hugged my curves perfectly while the sweetheart neckline showed off my cleavage tastefully.

Quickly applying a slick of nude lipstick on my lips, I stepped into my heels and opened the door to see Jasper stood opposite with a bored look on his face.

His tall frame was clad in a fitted navy suit, the muscles beneath his crisp white shirt straining effortlessly from beneath the fabric while his dark hair was styled messily atop of his head.

"I'm out now, you can stop looking so miserable," I laughed as he looked at me.

His gaze was so intense, it took all my power to keep my eyes trained fully on his.

"I honestly don't know what to say," he spoke, finally. "Except that you really are the most beautiful woman I have laid my eyes on. You look absolutely stunning, Scarlett."

"Well, I must say, you look rather ravishing in that sexy suit of yours, Mr Queen," I smirked playfully as he returned my compliment with a smug smile.

"You can ravish me all you want after dinner," he laughed. "We could even skip dessert since I have plenty of -"

"Nope, a dessert from the restaurant sounds great, thanks!" I interrupted before his inappropriate visuals gave me any ideas.

"Here," he smiled, brushing my wavy hair onto my shoulders as he clasped a thin diamond necklace around my neck.

"Oh my God, Jasper," I breathed as I touched the small pendant hanging from it.

"Happy birthday, baby," he grinned, pressing a slow passionate kiss to my lips before grabbing my hand. "Let's go, come on."

Fifteen minutes later, we made it to the restaurant where we were being led to a private balcony, overlooking the sparkling sea in front of us.

"What do you think?" Jasper asked as we sat down.

"I can't believe it," I replied in awe.

"Well, believe it because this doesn't even cut half of what you deserve," he told me defiantly as I smiled at him.

"I love you, Jasper," I said softly.

"You have no idea what it does to me when you say that," he sighed contentedly. "I love you so much, Scarlett."

"Now that we've established that..." I began, sheepishly as he smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"I took the liberty of ordering ahead," he informed me as I rubbed my rumbling stomach.

"Good, because I am starving."

"When are you ever not starving?" He scoffed.

"When I'm asleep," I quipped as he laughed.

"Babe, even then I can hear that stomach of yours begging to be fed," he grinned. "What if I could tell you I have a -"

"If something séxually inappropriate comes out of that mouth of yours, Jasper Queen, I swear your séx life will be the equivalent to that of a ninety year old man's," I warned him seriously as he put his hands up in surrender.

Forty minutes later I slumped back into the chair almost breathless from eating way too much.

"God, I'm stuffed," I groaned as I watched Jasper push his plate away. I had noticed he hadn't eaten properly since the food was served. "Baby, why haven't you eaten properly?"

"Saving room for my dessert, that's why," he smirked devilishly as I rolled my eyes.

"Idiot," I muttered before frowning as I noticed glimmering lights from the sea reflecting onto the glass beside us. "What's going on down there?"

"Why don't you go and see?" He suggested casually as I stood up, curious.

I walked towards the front of the balcony, looking down to see neatly aligned bright, white lanterns forming a question that made my heart stop beating.

Will you marry me?

"Jasper, is this for - holy mother of hell," I interrupted myself, gasping as I turned to see him bent on one knee, holding up a small Tiffany blue box.

"Scarlett, you are the woman I have searched high and low for since I was eighteen and you are the woman I knew I would have from the moment you placed your hands on your hips and told me where to go if I ever tried disrespecting you again. I haven't just found myself a beautiful and intelligent girl, I have found myself an absolute masterpiece of a woman, a woman who has seen and been through too much but was strong enough to let a cold and narcisstic man like myself break her walls and help her to love herself. And now, I get to wake up with that woman by my side everyday and nothing in the world could describe how that makes me feel."

He paused, smiling at me as I sucked in a sharp breath.

"Will you marry me?"

___________________________

A/N:

Hey Friends!

WILL SHE SAY YES?!!!!!!!!!

This chapter has physically completed me. I can now die a happy woman!

Now, I have a feeling people are going to start getting all technical about the lantern shit, like, 'how is that scientifically, mathematically and philosophically possible?' Idk, the guy knows people who can make shit like that come true?

I saw a comment the other day on the chapter where they have séx and someone was like, they can't do it because he still hasn't gotten tested for STDs.. :/

Um. First of all, we don't actually know whether he has gotten tested or nah so why don't y'all use your imaginations and pretend he went to a walk in clinic and worked out whether or not he was in a suitable position to devirginise his girlfriend?

Anyhooo, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, do let me know what you thought and what you want to happen next!

Love as always,

Ana