Chapter 13c

Four/Tobias POV

Peter stands up and almost runs over to me to hand me a bag. On the way back he trips over Uriahs outstretched foot and everyone starts laughing.

"Alright, let's see what Peter got me." I said in a drawling voice and Tris on my right started giggling.

I ripped open the bag, unable to contain myself anymore and screamed "DAUNTLESS CAKE!!" I took a HUGE bite and...

"EWWWWWWWW", I shrieked. "IT HAS VEGETABLES IN THE MIDDLE"! Led by Peter, everyone started roaring with laughter.

I tossed the cake in the garbage and grumbled as I sat back down.

"Alright, who's next"? Tris asked to the group.

Zeke POV

Uriah gets up and hands me a bag. "This better be good dufus", I said.

A couple people chuckled and I carried on opening the bag. Once it was open I dumped everything out and everyone looked at it.

Myself included, we all started roaring with laughter.

There was a half eaten Apple ("I got hungry" Uriah said defensively), a matching bra and underwear set that's Shauna blushed crimson at when I looked at her, a battery, plastic knives, and a rubber chicken. I threw the chicken at Uriah when he wasn't looking and I hit him in the face. He looked at me in such a way that everyone exploded again.

After a few minutes of crying with mirth, we continued with the next person.

Tris POV

I opened the bag Marlene gave me and found...

"A water bottle? Thanks Marlene.

No problem", she giggled and I knew it was something different.

I opened it and took a swig.

"It's vodka!" I shrieked and everyone started laughing again.

"MARLENE YOU KNOW I HATE VODKA!" I roared, pouncing on her.

We wrestled around a bit, everyone laughing and recording and I ended up on top and we both started laughing again.

Lynn POV

Zeke handed me a bag. I shrugged, and opened it to find...
A t-shirt that says PANSYCAKE on it in big bold letters. I turned it around so everyone could see it and the started laughing again.

I dive a Zeke and started pummelling him. I punched every inch of him until Four pulled me off and I was still struggling to get back to Zeke.

I grudgingly sat back down.

"Gee thanks loser", I said to Zeke.

"No problem butthole," he replied back.

Will POV

Shauna handed me a bag and I was slightly nervous. She's a shopaholic like Christina and she's pretty smart.

I pulled out s knife. It was rubber and Shauna gave me a warning look because it seemed like it was real. No one spoke.

I cleared my throat. "Thanks Shauna."

"No problem Will" she replied back.

I knew what I had to do. I grabbed hold of the "metal" blade and started bending it back and forth. People gasped.

My face breaking into a grin, I said:

"It's rubber you idiots", and everyone exploded.