Chapter 8

Tobias POV
I woke up to the smell of... DAUNTLESS CAKE!!!!! I pulled some black shirts on over my boxers and sprinted into the kitchen only to see...

Tris eating the last Dauntless chocolate pancake?!
"NOOOO" I exclaimed as I fell to my knees.
Zeke who was cooking the pancakes and Tris burst out laughing.
"What so funny guys?" I asked.
In between gasps Tris answered "this was just the first pancake!"

When I thought things couldn't get any worse, Christina stepped out of the shadows and said "everything that just happened was broadcasted into the pit and let's take a look at their reactions."

The rest of the gang woke up and joined us in the kitchen. Christina showed me the people in the pit and I almost fainted. They were playing the video of me on repeat and everyone was laughing their heads off. I was about to yell at everyone when I heard Tris as though she was in the distance.

"Tobias, Tobias wake up." Thank god it was all just a dream.
"Time to wake up babe", she continued. "We are continuing our truth or dare game lets go".

For real this time, I put some shirts over my boxers and followed her out of the room we were sleeping in.
"Let's get this thing on", I said to her a she laughed. Oh how I love her laugh...

"Four" I heard Uriah call out. "Want some cake we..." I didn't let him finish. I grabbed a huge slice and sunk my teeth into it. Ahhh the sweet taste of dauntless cake.

"While Four devours that piece", I heard Will say and I growled at him, "we will go over the plan of what we are going to do.