Chapter 5

AN I couldn't find a pic of just Sheo so I had to put this one in 😁😁

Shauna POV
gulp. The first person I see for my dare is Peter. Here we go. I ran up to him and jumped into his arms. I kissed him and he pulled back disgusted. I frowned, grabbed him arm in a death grip and pulled him literally kicking and screaming into the pit.
"This idiot doesn't appreciate my kissing"!! I screamed at the top of my
Lungs and a person standing next to me winced.
And what do you want" I snarled and to my surprise it was my mother who had winced.
"Truth or dare", I explained to my mother and I ran back with my witnesses who all were grabbing into each other because they were laughing so hard.
"Shut up dumb*sses".

Tris POV
we walked back into the apartment and I took my phone out. "Here is the video guys", I exclaimed and Shauna went to grab my phone, but Zeke grabbed her around the middle and pulled her back. But the time she pulled Peter into the pit we were all crying with laughter. Then when her mom turned around we lost it. Uriah was rolling in the flirt clutching his stomach, Marlene had fat tears rolling down her face, Lynn was screaming, Zeke was pounding the floor, Four was honking like a goose and I was Rollin around in silent laughter. The only person not laughing was Shauna. But as soon as she saw us laughing this hard she started snorting which only made us laugh even harder.

This went on for at least another 10 minutes and then we decided to play wed bed ded.