Chapter 1; School

" Is this what you want? I can't believe you can treat these memories like a rubbish bin! Fine. "

START OF STORY

Tiffany walked towards her new school with sweaty palms but pink shirt with floral skirt with high heels.It was years since she came back from America. She left since young and only came back to further her studies.

Tiffany walked in the corridors of the classroom in the big campus, looking for her new class. Her legs were sore from walking for a long period of time. She didn't notice the wet floor and the next was, she screaming with her butt on the icy cold floor.

The students looked at her but just laugh at the sight of her clumsiness none helped her. She winced in pain over her sprained ankle but only trying to ignore the huge embarrassment.

" Hey, let me help you to the infirmary." A soft voice spoke to her and reached out the hand. Tiffany grabbed the soft silky hand and stood up with the hurting ankle. She looked up and found a cute, smiley girl. Probably the same age as her. She threw her famous eye smile.

"Let me help you, by the way, didn't see you before. Just transferred? I'm Taeyeon!"

"Thank you so much! Yeah, just transferred here from America! I'm Tiffany Hwang!"

They chatted seemingly like old buddies and found out that they were actually classmates. Soon enough, they were bestfriends. Tiffany trust her. They reached the infirmary and had Tiffany ankle bandaged and her feet in her heels. Taeyeon helped her to their first class. Thankfully, they weren't late even though the teacher was there.

The new professor was Mr. Kang.
"Class, we have a new classmate. Let's allow her to introduce herself!"

The whole class started clapping.

Tiffany smiled and spoke. " Good morning! I'm Tiffany Hwang Mi Young, just came back from America for 10 years. Hope we could be friends!"

The whole class clapped and whispered among themselves. Tiffany took a seat next to Taeyeon and the back row with other boys and girls.

Taeyeon helped her with problems. During break time, Taeyeon introduced Tiffany her good friends.

"This is Yuri, Sunny and SeoHyun. Girls, this is Tiffany"

Tiffany introduced herself again. She click with people so fast that they were already bestfriends. Only adding laughter to the canteen.

Tiffany excused herself to find her cousin. She looked around and finally saw her. She squealed in excitement. "CHAERIN!"

Chaerin turned around, saw her beautiful, eyesmile cousin. Beside her was the rest of the queens in the school; Dara, Bom and Minzy. They looked at her with judging eyes.

"FANYYY! You're here already? Let's have break together! By the way, introduce my unnies and maknae, Bom, Dara and Minzy." Chaerin smiled.

"Oh, annyeonghasayeo Bom, Dara, Minzy! I'm Tiffany Hwang, just came back from America. Sorry, Chaerin! I'm having break with my friends, how about tomorrow's break?"

Chaerin didn't mind that and chatted with her a bit. Not long after, 5 dashing boys were approaching the 5 girls.

TOP'S POV

Ji Yong ushered me to the 5 girls gang. I smiled when I saw Bom, my girlfriend. I studied the unfamiliar figure talking to CL. Bom, Dara and Minzy with unfriendly vision. I approached them nearer and backhugged my cute cornnie. I looked up to see the figure. Wow, she's so beautiful, long brown hair with cute bangs, my favorite color pink shirt and floral skirt. But somehow, she seems familiar.

This is when Young Bae spoke up, "Hey girls! And who is this beautiful lady?" I released my back hug and intertwined my hands with Bom. This is when that stunning girl and my eyes met.

NARRATIVE

"She's Tiffany, my cousin! Tiffany, they are the kings of the school, Seung Hyun, Ji Yong, Young Bae, Daesung and Seung Ri." Chaerin introduced.

"Annyeonghasayeo!" Tiffany said. SeungHyun? Is it her childhood best friend? She wondered.

"Annyeonghasayeo! You must be a newcomer!" Seung Ri exclaimed.

She nodded. Tiffany could felt her heart beating tremendously, sensing danger if she pissed them off especially the tallest, most handsome and the taken one, she quickly bowed and left after sending their farewells.

"How is she? Kind isn't it? She's my cousin! My mother's side, she just came back from America and transferred to this school. Oh, and she's our classmate for several class. Not all though." Chaerin said.

"I don't like her, not my type to be friends with." Bom said, Dara and Minzy nodded too.

"Really? I think she's lovely. Try to know her! She's seems amazing!" Ji Yong said while looking towards to Tiffany and friends' table.

The other 4 boys agreed as well. Bom looked towards Seung Hyun with his gaze looking Tiffany, wondering of her familiarity.

----------------------------
this is my first fanfic! hope you like it! I ship TopFany so much! chapter 2 will be up soon! 🎈 will try to type the other non-fanfic as well! sorry for grammatical errors! 😔