I head back into his room and collapse on the ground.

        When I wake up I feel eyes on me. Masky and Hoodie are staring down at me on my bed.
"We called for you to tell you that dinner was ready." Hoodie said, "But you didn't answer so we got worried."
"We saw you on the ground of BEN's room when we came up to find you." Masky tells me.
        I shake my head to show them that I was listening. That was weird.. Why would I just collapse?
"Slender say's you should sleep it off. If you are hungry we can bring your food up, but because you have a cold that seems to get worse..." Masky says but I cut him off.
"I think sleeping for a while should be fine. Thanks guys." I say to them and give them a weak smile. They leave and I go to sleep. I hate the thought that I get to sleep in a warm bed and BEN has to sleep on the floor in the basement chained up. Why can't I remember anything!?
I repeat BEN's words in my head until I fall asleep again..

        I am now sitting at the breakfast table about to put up my dishes. I am getting some weird looks from the others.
"Guys it's just a cold." I say to them. Jack shakes his head and tells me that it's not the cold, it's my smell. I look down and see that I haven't even taken a shower or changed in days! It's been hectic around here that I haven't even noticed my health and hygiene declining at a rapid rate! I wanted to help Slender with the dishes, but Slender agree's with them that I should take a shower.
"Can I at least help with something?" I say to him.
"How about she take out the trash?" Jeff says while smirking, "ALL of the trash.. And stay out there."
"She has a cold Jeff.." Slender scolds at Jeff.
"No no, actually that's a good idea! Fresh air might just help me! And Jeff, If I had to take out all the trash, I'd need to bag you up too" I say to Slender and Jeff cheerfully. He agree's and hands me the trash. I open the door and head to the dumpster out back after sticking my tongue out at a grumpy Jeff. I hear something out in the woods and jump back. I start booking it to the dumpster and accidentally fall. The trash bag tares right in front of where it was supposed to go and I let out a small whimper. I bend down to try to grab as much trash in the trash bag and toss it in the dumpster. Just a few garbage thingy's were on the ground and I pick up the disgusting things with a napkin I found on the ground. I remember having that with my lunch the other day. Once I threw the other miscellaneous trash away that was on the ground, I went to toss the napkin away before I saw some writing on it. It looks like someone was writing to someone on it. I read it a couple times to find out that only one person could have wrote this. That person was....
        Me

{Y/N}

        BEN IS INNOCENT ZALGO WAS IN HIM ZALGO CAME OUT OF HIS CUT AND ERASED OUR MEMORIES ZALGO IS EVIL HE SAID HE WILL COME BACK WHEN I WAS IN THE LAPTOP HE SAID HE WAS COMING BACK FOR SOMEONE DIFFERENT THIS TIME IT'S THE GIRL REMEMBER QUICKLY LOOK IN YOUR POCKE['.;

        Looks like I scribbled it fast because I didn't finish it. I think the last word was supposed to be pocket. I feel around my pockets and find a note.... BEN?

"BEN,

        WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! SNAP OUT OF IT! ZALGO WANTS YOU TO KILL {Y/N}! DON'T DO IT! PLEASE SNAP OUT OF IT NOW!
        When {Y/N} put you in the game, Zalgo took over your body and is in you RIGHT NOW. You need to FIGHT to gain control back. Please! For the sake of {Y/N}, FIGHT!

-BEN"

        By reading this I remember everything. I recall BEN's words about the 24 hour deal and everything! I run into the house and show slender the two pieces of paper. He looks at it and looks back at me with what appears to be a smile and puts the papers in his pocket. I run to my room and take a shower and change and whatever needs to be done. I then Follow Slender to the basement and watch in anticipation as Slender unlocks the door. I can't wait to see BEN! The first thing I am going to do is tell him that I remembered- no wait, I need to hug him first- no wait!
The door opens and I see an empty room. I turn on the lights and look around. BEN is nowhere to be found. I almost let out a cry when I turn to face Slender and he walks to the other side of the room, revealing a secret wall door. 'Wow Slendy, couldn't have warned me before? You are such a troll..' I think in my head.
"Yes I am." He says with a small laugh as he reads my mind. "And you're calling me Slendy now instead of Slender! That's a good sign.. Welcome back {Y/N}!"
        The door opens and I see BEN sitting in the small room facing a wall. He turns to the light shining in and see's us. His face automatically brightens and he tries to run to me, but the chains held him back. Jeff comes from behind me and pushes me into the room next to BEN and throws me the keys to the chains.
"Can't let only one person have all the keys" He says while laughing. I unlock everything and BEN jumps on me to hug me. Jeff just sighs and shuts the door on us, leaving us alone in the small, dark room. We both laugh as we hear Slender smack Jeff in the back of the head and open the door. We both get out and I cling onto him. Jeff starts making fun of us and then starts to say how he is glad BEN was finally better. Our happy moment came to a stop when we heard Slendy reading the papers. He turned even more pale of white than he already was. Then I remember the note I had written myself. Zalgo is coming after the girl... Jane? .... Sally. Oh gosh..
        Slendy rushes upstairs to find her. The two guys looked at me funny and I ran after him, still holding on to BEN of course. They both follow me to see Slendy holding Sally in his arms. She is complaining that she wants to be let go to finish her tea party with Jane. I sigh and turn to face Jeff and BEN to explain what was on the paper in the hallway where nobody could hear. BEN clung onto me tighter.
"Someone different {Y/N}..." Jeff says with sympathy on his face.
"Yes.. It might be Jane or Sally." I say.
"{Y/N}... Someone DIFFERENT he said.. We are all the same.... All but you. You are not a creepypasta.. YOU'RE different." Jeff says.
"I don't understand what you mean.."  I say while looking at Slendy talking to Jane and Sally.
"{Y/N}" I hear Slendy say from the room.

"He's coming for YOU."