Lucky Charm 14

Chapter 14

        It's been a while since Dark left. I already took my shower and had my breakfast. I looked at my cellphone and it says that it's Sunday. Although I didn't like going to work all the time, I missed it. I miss the people and interactions. At this point I want to get some fresh air, so I decide to get out of the house for a while and just take a walk. 

**

        It's late now as I head back home. I ate lunch at my favorite restaurant that I desperately missed. It was nice to have some fresh air and connect with my friends for a while. It's dinner time for me, or it's late night snack time I guess and I stop by my work to grab something to snack on. I say bye to my coworkers and head out back into the dark, windy night. As I head home, I look over into the path with the woods. 'This is where it all started, huh.' I think to myself. This is the easiest and quickest way to get to my home, but I'm not chancing it. I take the long way home and unlock my door. I lock it back and go straight into my room to change into my pajamas. As I walk in, I see a girl rummaging through my clothes. 

"What the-" I say, taken aback at her being in my house.

        She looks at me and stops what she was doing. I walk closer to her to pick up some clothes to change into and slowly back out of the room.

"Hey." She says as I head to the bathroom. I turn around and meet her eyes as she stands right next to me.

"Hey.. Uh..." I say awkwardly.

"Jane." She says back.

"Jane, hi. Uh.. Were you the one fighting with Jeff earlier?" I ask.

"Yeaaaaahhh.. About that.." She looked down while saying, "Me and Jefferey aren't exactly on good terms." She laughed.

"Oh, okay. Care to explain this?" I point while twirling my finger at the mess she made in my room.

        She looks down and then back up at me like it's no big deal. "Packing your things, of course." 

        Packing my things? What? "Why?" I ask her.

"Because your going to need it of course, silly!" She laughs like I should have known. "By the way, why are you back here? Shouldn't you be in the Slender mansion?" She asks quizzically. 

        I lower my head, not wanting to ask suspicious when I search for a lie. "I kind of. Um. Was trapped in a game, so I came back here." I end up saying. I can't lie to her.

"Oh." She says, unsure herself of what to do. She finally turns back around and continues packing up my things.

"I'm not going back." I say to her. She stops and looks at me, confused.

"Why not? You have to." She tells me.

"I'm not. If you don't mind, could you leave? It's not that I don't like you or anything, it's just.." I trail off, trying to find a way to explain to her that I just don't want to leave my life behind for a bunch of monsters that kill. She takes the hint and nods. She goes out through my window after giving a small wave and jumps. I close the window and go into the bathroom to change.

**

I sit on my bed watching YouTube videos. I haven't been able to watch them yesterday considering what happened and my subscription notifications are piled up. I watch as Gassymexican and Seananners pull off an awesome spot on prop hunt and just as Max starts doing an impression, my browser opens a new tab. I click on the tab that has Cleverbot opened up on it.