Chapter 3- Part 2

Start from the beginning

All of a suddenly, his features changes into hate, anger and disgust. Such strong negative emotions. I was confused and taken aback on what just happened and why he was suddenly disgusted with me. His own mate.

The whole time we were staring at each other I haven't once noticed his was with his group. Figures they would around him. They were after all the popular kids to both human and wolves.

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks...

I'm a nobody.

His friends notice me starring at him and told me to get lost. They didn't want a loser like me near them it would ruin their image. I was frozen, I couldn't move it was like my feet were glued to the ground.

"Mate, I'm your mate..." I spoke barely above a whisper but they all heard me.

Blake snapped out of his daze and his whole body was shaking violently like he was having an internal battle with his wolf. I ignored his friends and approached him. I placed my hand on his arm to try and calm him and his wolf down, but he only pushed me away and send me falling to the ground.

"You are no mate of mine. You're a loser, a weakling and you have no titles! You are not fit to be my Luna! You'll bring down my pack and my pups must be of strong blood or they will be looked down upon and continuously challenged for the Alpha title or even worse the whole pack!" Blake snarls.

With every word that came out of his mouth broke my heart. My tears started to fall "Please mates are supposed to love one another..." I said sobbing.

By now you can see people gathering around to what's all the commotion about. He sees the damage he made and flinches but quickly recovers. He just stands there and starts to laugh at me. I was on the floor crying clutching to his leg like a life line telling him I'm your mate.

"I Blake Bennett, Alpha of the Bennett pack will not accept you Scarlet Rees as my mate. I reject you, your wolf and the bond." he spits with so much venom in his words.

He and his friends continues laughing at me. To make it worst by him rejecting me he poured his green slushy all over me and proceeds to throw the cup at my face. "Your're pathetic I can't believe the goddess would be as cruel to put me with someone as ugly and weak as you." he says. I couldn't really see from the tears coming out but I was surrounded by his friends and they start to kick me from all directions. Calling me a liar, slut and a power greedy whore. The bystanders did nothing. I wouldn't expect them to. Nobody wants to cross the alpha and get the same punishment as me but still...

My wolf was howling away in agony and I was shattered by the betrayal and pain. Getting kicked will never compare to the deep seeded betrayal I felt. I got up as they stopped sticking and push my way through the crowd. I clench my teeth through the pain, hearing the enamel chip. I quickly ran away from his rejection and their cruel laughers. I could see it on their faces. Some were looking at me with pity, some of hate and jealousy and others looked at me like I was some lying slut trying to lure Alpha for the Luna title.

Once a safe distance away and the adrenaline subsiding the pain comes rushing in both mentally and physically. I slowly limp into my room and lay on my bed and cry. "I can't do this alone, where is she? Please I need you here. Don't leave me alone." I sob.

I couldn't hear my wolf crying anymore. She just shuts herself out of my mind.

"Please don't leave me! Not you too! Amadahy I can't lose you too not now of all the time! You selfish bitch come back here!" I scream out! Hours of crying to my losses the darkness finally greets me and saves me from my pain.

...

I hid in my room for almost 2 weeks now. The knocking on the door I ignore it. Too shameful and guilty to open it and face them. Soon not long after they start pounding on the door and calls my name. Still I ignore them. As the time got longer they start to worry and threatens to break down the door if I don't come out this instant. I pull the covers over to hide. The news will travel but somehow they still don't know because if they did the door would have been shattered long ago.