chapter 12

I dropped what I was holding, hearing that voice.

"Rosie?" I asked. Rose ran up to me. "Rose!" I cheered. I lift her off the ground and into my arms.
"What happened to tomorrow. I was going to get you then." I said. "Daddy dropped me off. Saying, he was busy." She told me.

I squeezed her. "God, I missed you." I said to her.

She giggled. We left my dorm and I put her down. She grabbed my hand and we walked go Louis' dorm.

He's always known about Rose. And I'd show him pictures of her. One time she met him, only when she was about 8 months old.

I knocked on the door.

Harry opened. He looked down at the little girl.

"Louis!" She hugged his leg. Harry chuckled, lifting the girl up.

"Sorry. I'm Harry. Louis' inside." He said to her. "Oh. Hi!" She chirped. He smiled, dimples showing. "Hello, love." He said.

He looked at me and motioned me in. He walked deeper into the dorm and I shut the door behind me.

He sat down on the couch and Rose sat next to him.

Louis came out. "Louis!" Rose yelled, looking at him.

"Rosie! Why are you here, little flower?" He picked her up off the couch and hugged her.

Rose giggled. "Daddy had work." She explained. Louis looked at me. He smiled.

"Did you miss her?" He asked Rose. "Ashlee? Is Rose your sister?" Harry asked. I froze. I didn't tell Harry she Rose was.

"No. That's my mummy." Rose said, pointing to me. I bit my lip, closing my eyes.

"You have a child?" Harry asked. I could tell he was in front of my now.

I felt the anger radiat off him onto me.

I opened one eye. His face was red.

"Don't get mad..." I told him
"It was that James kid. Huh? After the party you found out. Right?" He asked, angry. I nodded.

He sighed. "It's not your fault..." He said, calming down

I opened the other eye and nodded. "But I will hurt that James guy." He told me.

I didn't say anything. Louis and Rose played Patty Cake on the couch.

"Hey, Else. Gues what?" Louis asked. "What?" She chirped. "I got your nose!" He said, acting like he pulled her nose off.

"Gimme!" She said, laughing. "Come get it." He said. She crawled on him to get it.

He gave it back after 5 minutes. And after a bit, Rose fell asleep.

"She's really tired..." Louis told me. "Yeah. I should take her back to my dorm." I whispered. "No. Stay." He said. "I don't know..." I said, trailing off. "Please?" He begged.

I sighed. "Fine." I said. Louis went into the mini kitchen and got something. He came back with some pizza.

"Here." He said. I dug into it.

Harry was right. This was the best!

Harry looked at me, from the other side of the room. He raised his brow, smirking.

I rolled my eyes and ate slower. Rose stirred and woke up.

"Mummy, I'm hungry." She said, rubbing her eyes. I handed her some pizza. She ate it quickly.

She clapped, asking for more. "Have you had anything healthy?" I asked, crossing my leg lver the other.

She shook her head. I stood up and went to the mini fridge. I got a bag of carrots.