chapter 14

"Come back to my dorm. We can have some Yorkshire tea." Harry said, rubbing my arm still. I nodded and we went to his room.
My breath was still shaky, but I managed to control it. He unlocked his door and let me go in first.

Louis played games on his computer.

"Die, warlock!" He yelled, pressing the space button over and over again.

Harry slammed the door shut, causing Louis to jump. He pushed pause and faced us.

"Ello, Ash." He smiled. "Hi, Lou..." I said. He stood up and walked over to me.

"You omay?" He asked, crossing his arms. I shook my head, looking down.

"I'll be in the little kitchen." Harry said, leaving the room. I watched him and looked at Louis.

He raised his eyebrows. I sighed. "Rose doesn't love me. She only comes to see me, to be with you." I said. Hurt falshed through his eyes.

I looked at the floor, trying to hold back the tears.

"T-thats not true. D-dont believe t-that." He stuttered. I shook my head, looking at him. His eyes watered and his lips trembled.

Mine did too. He blinked a few times, bit they fell.

He looked at the floor.

"What mind of daughter doesn't love her own mum?" He asked himself. He took a deep breath and cried.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest. I cried, silently.

"I-I'm so sorry." He cried. He hiccupped and buried his head into the crook of my neck.

I didn't say anything. I just cried. Harry came back.

"Ash... Lou... don't cry." He said, softly. We looked at him.

Louis wiped his eyes, sniffing. He walked out of the room and closed the door behind him.

Harry looked at me.

"I'll be right back." He said. He left, following Louis.

I sighed, sitting on the couch. I saw the tea and I poured myself a cup.

Harry's POV

I followed Lou. He sat on his bed and put his face in his hands. He started shaking.

"Lou..." I couldn't find words. He looked up at me. Tears ran down his cheeks.

"What kind of child doesn't love their mum?" He asked. His eyes searched mine for some kind of answer.

I didn't answer, though. I couldn't. Ashlee had been through so much and now she had to go through this.

I walked up to his bed and sat beside him. He looked at me and cried in my shoulder.

I rubbed his back, trying to calm him. He just kept crying.

"She will be okay. We'll help her." I said. He flicked his hair and looked at me.

"I'm sorry, Haz..." He looked down. "It's okay to cry." I told him. He nodded and wiped his eyes.

"I'm alright now. Thanks." He said to me.

"Okay." I smiled a little and stood up. I left the room and found Ashlee on the couch.

She was asleep. I grabbed an extra blanket and put it over her. I lift her head up a bit and placed a comfy pillow under her head.

I snuck out of my dorm and went to the music room. I grabbed my favorite mic and went over to the piano. I placed the microphone beside the piano.

I sat down and played a few notes.

1,2,3....

I started to sing.

"You hand fits in mine, like its made just for me. But bare this in mind it was meant to be. And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me.

I know you never loved the crinkles by your eyes, when you smile you never loved your stomach or your thighs. The dimples on your back, at the bottom of your spine but I'll love them endlessly.

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth. But if I do. It's you. Its you. They add up to. I'm in love with you. And all these little things.

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea. And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep. And all the conversations are the secrets that I keep, though it makes no sense to me.

I won't let these little things slip. Out. Of my mouth. But if I do. It's you. It's you. They add up to. I'm love with you. And all these little things..."

I looked up, hearing a noise. No one was there.

I went back to the song Little Things. I thought of it in the shower one day.

Weird right?

I turned off my favoirt mic and hid it so no one can use it.

My precious! Ha! Jk.

I left the music room and went to the cafè.

I got a coffee and some dinner. I went back to my dorm. Ashlee was gone.

"Ashlee? Ashlee?!" I yelled. There was a note. I read it and dropped my coffee.

No! She can't be... How?

"Louis William Tomlinson!" I yelled. Louis ran in tired. "What?" He asked. I showed him the note and he fell to the ground unconscious.