Dads home!!! Help! Sasuke POV!

Hey people???  Soooo i hate quiet fans! Speak to me!!! Are you ready to see who the dad is?  Oh and idk if i told where they live so im saying it now. they live in Kohona, California. Well read on!!

Sasukes  pov

I have been cleaning the house to his liking for the past two days now. I'm soo fucking tired!!!! He will be here in 3 hrs. I better have lunch ready for when he gets home he will be hungry. But im soooo tired. I will take a 30 min nap and then shower and cook. I lay down and set a alarm. Then im out like a light.

TIME SKIP!........................................................................................HEHE.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... I yawn as a wake up to here light em up by the fallout boys. I slowly roll over and as im shutting the alarm sound off i see that its 11:00! I was asleep for 3 hrs! I shoot up and run down stairs. When i get to the bottom i hear voices coming from the kitchen. 

"Well aren't you just splendid!" I hear dad say. SHIT HES HOME! 

" Not really sir. Oh its ready."

" Please call me Orochimaru."

" Its soo long. How about snakes. Cause u remind me of a snake."

" Whatever makes you happy just not sir it makes me feel old. Now what are we eating again? There he is. Hello Sasuke." he says as i enter the room.

" Dad." I say as i hug him. " How was your trip and flight?"

" The trip was boring and the flight was long but Miami was BEAUTIFUL! What were we eating Miss Sendo?"

" Akari please. Its seafood pasta. My Aunt used to make it and she taught it to me. Its Alfredo pasta with baby shrimp and crab." 

" Yum!"

" Sorry about that dad. I layed down to take a nap and was asleep longer than hoped. "

" Its fine sasuke. Come eat lunch."

Time skip.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

After lunch we moved Akari into my room. She was not happy but still. Im looking forward to tonight!

Im stopping early due to writers block!!!! Srry!