Feelings are confusing!!!!!!!

Hey y'all!! Sorry i be taking 4eva!!! this chapter is dedicated to a fan of the book TessaNichols who is the one who helped me hurry! Read on!!! Is it bad to forget the names of the characters you created?!?!

Akari's POV

He heard me sing!!! Shit!!!! What now???? What if he tells or recorded it and shows the school! James! He will know its him and tell people! "SHIT!" i yell and run down stairs. when i get to the kitchen i see sasuke cooking......Pasta. Wow this guy really loves tomatoes! HEHE I WILL USE THAT LATER! 

" Sasuke about me singing that needs to stay between us and you need to forget it NOW!"

" You sang?" he said as a smart ass. GRRR. Rinnnng Rinnnnng!

"Hello? Oh Hi. What no im fine. Oh um there is a scho....oh ok. That soon? OK see you when you get home. Bye. " Sasuke says hanging up the phone. " That was my *cough* dad i guess you could call him. He is away on a business trip and will be home in 2 days. I'm warning you he is really weird around my friends especially girls sooo....."

" Oh you have friends! I'm not your friend." He glares at me. " What do you mean i guess that's what you could call him?"

" I'm adopted. My parents died in a fire and the rest of my family is dead. Big brother is away at college. So its just me and him" Sasuke says making the plates. 

" ill make salad. want some?"

" sure."

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................meanwhile in wonderland JK time skip..................................................................

Im sitting watching tv while sasuke does dishes and im thinking why did he not make a comment and tell me his story. does he like me? Why did i get excited when i thought that? UGGGG!

Hey guys! Whos the dad? COMMENT LIKE FOLLOW VOTE!!!!! BYE SORRY ITS SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!