Nine Boys...- Chapter 9

Start from the beginning

    I giggled and took a tiny sip of the cranberry and lemon tasting cooler. "That's nice to know."

    My eyes went down to the cooler. "I've never had alcohol before."

    Daemon finished off the second cup before he pulled me to him and just rested his hands on my hips. "I know. You've never done many rebellious things which is so refreshing and amazing of you." He grinned. "I love so many things about you. Your strength above everything."

    I blushed and looked down. "You shouldn't say things like that."

    He tilted my chin up. "But it's how I feel. Don't you want me to always speak my mind."

    Gently nodding in his hand, my blush grew a little brighter. "As long as you give me the same courtesy."

    "Always."

    I sighed as I looked to his shirt and started making circles on his shirt. "Than I have a confession." I looked up at him from under my eyes. "I like you." My eyes lowered down to his shirt again. "I mean really like."

    His hand went under my chin and lifted it up. "I really like you too. I've never liked anyone as much as I like you." He stroked my cheek. "No where even close to my feelings for you."

    My body moved of it's own accord as I found myself leaning up and he started to lean down. My heart picking up pace as my eyes fluttered close the closer he came to me. I knew what was coming next, a kiss. My first kiss ever and it's under my terms. We haven't had enough alcohol so it wasn't that and I was glad for it.

    A soft gasp slipped from my lips with the slightest brush of his lips against mine. He took it slow as he knew it was my first. First a brush. Next came the lightest of presses. Slowly he increased the pressure and added movement. His hands rising just slightly to press me into him. My arms going up to wrap around his neck. My wine cooler resting against one of his shoulder blades.

    The kiss was better than I had ever imagined it to be. I felt it all the way down to my toes. Sparks were gracing all the way down my body. The feel and taste of his lips were so intoxicating and perfect. I could kiss him forever even if we hadn't taken the kiss to be French kissing.

    After a minute, he pulled back and brushed a curl behind my ear. "How was your first kiss?"

    I smiled at him. "Wonderful."

    He chuckled as his arms tightened a smig against my back before he relaxed again and leaned against the counter behind him. "Good. I'm glad I could be the one to give you two of your firsts in one night." He smirked. "Now for the next level of kissing later. Just a step at a time for now. I want everything right for you."

    My arms readjusted a little before I pulled the wine cooler around and I took a drink of it. "Thank you for the wine cooler, it's much better than the beer."

    "I'm glad." He glanced down at my drink. "Once you finish that, I'll take you dancing in the other room." He started swaying his hips as his hands went back to mine making me move with him in time with the music that is heard all around the house. "Or we could just have a private dance right here."

    I laughed as I finished off the wine cooler and felt the alcohol seeping into my system but it didn't fully affect me like I thought it would. I could feel it but I still had control over myself.

    Setting the cooler down on the counter, I looped my arms around Daemon's neck. "Dancing sounds fun."

    He beamed as he pulled me into one of the other rooms where people were dancing. The music booming from the speakers as we started to dance blending into the mesh of people. Bodies grinding against each other all around us as we did the same to each other. I was just letting loose.