"I don't care what I have to do. I'm not leaving you again. Personally, I couldn't take being away from you that long now." She said.

Messiah hid his smile. He was glad that he was finally communicating with his mom and they felt the same way.

"I'll work something out with the school and a tutor so you won't fall behind okay." Beyoncé said.

He nodded.

"But are you happy we're gonna do an album?" She asked.

"Ma, I don't think you realize what y'all voices can do." He said. "Y'all will be big, I promise you."

Beyoncé smiled and nodded. She started her car back up and they went towards Shawn's studio.

They walked into the main studio Shawn works in and he was right there bobbing to a track that was playing. Syd was on the couch on her laptop. Beyoncé sat down by Shawn while Messiah joined Syd on the couch.

Shawn looked over and smiled. He turned down the music and hugged her.

"Hey." She said.

"Hey, wassup. What brings you by?" He asked.

"Well, the girls and I have been talking and we wanna try an album." She said.

Shawn broke out into a grin.

"You serious?" He asked.

"Yeah, I gotta call Nicki and work out some kinks but we wanna try it."

"Oh my god, just tell me when y'all wanna start. I got beats, I got some writers, some other producers. When y'all ready I am." He said.

Beyoncé was happy Shawn was just excited as she was but now it was to get the label on their side.

New York

Beyoncé held Messiah's hand as she, Nicki and Julius moved through the airport. They made it to the truck and got in while Julius put the bags in the trunk.

"What's the schedule Nic?" I asked.

"Columbia meeting then a radio spot." She said looking at her phone.

"Radio spot to talk about what?" Beyoncé asked.

"What you've been up to?" Nicki said.

Beyoncé shook her head.

"You gotta do it Bey." Nicki said. "Power 105. That's it and it doesn't have to be long. I've already told them what they can ask and what they can't."

Beyoncé nodded. She knows how interviewers worked. They don't give a damn they ask what they wanna ask.

The first place they headed was to the label. Beyoncé woke Messiah up and they got out the car and walked into the building.

"I'm hungry." Messiah said.

"We'll get something to eat after. It shouldn't take that long." Beyoncé said and he nodded.

They walked into a big conference room where all the higher ups were.

"Hey everybody." Beyoncé said waving as they walked in.

"Hey Beyoncé." They said back.

They sat down.

"This is my son Messiah." She said introducing him.

"Hey." They said.

"Hi." Messiah said and did a slight wave.

"So Beyoncé. Nicki tells us you have something to ask us."