05. s.s.

"Um what are you doing in here?"

"shit" I think to my myself "what the hell was I doing. We're are just lab partners." I cough getting up from my seat, about to explain but Lydia speaks up.

"We're.. waiting.. yeah waiting.. for uh Mr. um Roberts, yeah him." She stutters out with fake confidence, but surprisingly the chubby lady standing in the doorway buys it and I have to hold in my laugh. I sit back down next to Lydia just look at her, she smiles taking a sip of our drink. Before she can even swallow I laugh, I could hold it in anymore she spits her drink not even trying to contain her laugh. I put on a face of fake seriousness.

"Yes." I slam my hand down on the wooden table, standing up pacing the room. "That damn Mr. Roberts. IF HE KEEPS US WAITING ANY LONGER I'LL SUE." I start screaming at the doors, Lydia plays along with the same fake seriousness on her beautiful face.

"Now honey, please sit. He's probably just busy." She gives me a stern look and I can't help but smile, she looks so hot mad. Even if it's fake madness I just want to lay her on this table and-

"Um Mr. and Mrs....?" We turn our heads toward the now open door, there stands a buff security guard. I look at Lydia and she's just stares blankly at man, he doesn't seem all that interested.

"Stilinski" I speak up. Lydia turns and looks a me in confusion not knowing where I'm going with this. "Mr. and Mrs. Stilinski." I look at him and smirk. He just nods and motions for us to come with him. Lydia looks at me wondering what we should do.

"As soon as we get to the first floor we run to my jeep." I whisper in her ear, she gets chills with my breath reaches her pale skin. All she does is nod and flips her hair, she strides out the door past the security guard. He looks at me and points at her, I shrug "It's a Lydia thing." He nods and I walk out the door leaving our trash in the conference room.

I look up at the flashing floor number above the elevator doors, as soon as it hits one I grab Lydias hand and we run towards the spiraling doors.