02. l.m.

"Why are you so focused on this project?" Stiles says, not even looking at me after we finally sit down at a table.

"So I can get it done." I scoff looking at the beakers filled with colorful substances.

"Why?" He starts playing with the sulfuric acid, pouring it on a nickel he pulled out of his pocket. He doesn't smiling, and it's starting to annoy me. But he's so cute.

"Why do you ask why so much?" I grab the fluid out of his hands. "He has really big hands" I think "I wonder what those hands can do..." I shake the thought out of my head and back to the lab.

"I don't know, I like to know why people do things." He says watching the acid burn the metal in front of him. He turns and stares at me, with a curious look on his, studying my face. He looks behind us and smiles at a boy. The boy has a weird jaw line and puppy dog eyes, he seems nice and friendly.

"Well I like this class and I need to keep up my grades." I finally look at him and I meet his golden brown eyes staring at me. "I'm here on a scholarship." I continue to stare into his eyes, their so...pretty. "I'm not just some rich kid here, thinking I can flunk and still come back." I finally tear my eyes away from the odd boy. He looks down at his lap, playing with his fingers. I look at him in confusion. Why does he do that, why does he act so confident then BOOM he gets shy.

"I'm here on scholarship too." He finally says turning to look out the window. I open my mouth to say something but the professor releases us. Stiles leaves without another word, leaving me to clean up the lab, then I remember we have to finish the report. I quickly grab my stuff and race after him.

After about ten minutes of not finding him I give up and find Allison so we can go get lunch.

"He's just so irritating." I say in annoyance. "He just wouldn't stop staring at me, I was like "hello what do you need"." Allison laughs and pulls into McDonald's. getting out of the car she looks at me and says

"Lydia, I think he likes you."

"What? No we're just partners." I roll my eyes and flick my hair, walking in front of Allison. I stop. "Are you coming?" I ask, looking back at the brunette. She continues to look at me with an amused look, with an eye roll and a smile, she follows me inside.

Inside I hear a familiar voice.

"Scott she's so annoying, like she always had something sassy to say." I turn to see Stiles and the puppy eyed stranger from before, talking. "Probably about me" I think to myself "gosh that boy makes me so mad, and we just met today." I'm jerked out of my thoughts by another voice.

"Stiles, I think she likes you." Scott looks at him, and smiles.

"What? No we're just partners." He narrows his eyes at his friend. "Why do you think that?"

"Because she's staring at you and her heart is beating pretty fast." The boys look up at me and I widen my eyes and quickly turn around, walking back to Allison. I shake my embarrassment, and ordered my food. As we go and sit down, a comment Scott said hits me. "Her heart is beating pretty fast." I cock my head in confusion.

"I wonder how he could hear my heart beat." I say out loud. Allison looks at me confused. "Scott, that boy over there, said he could hear my heart beat." I point to Stiles and Scott, they're getting up to throw away their trash.

"That's weird." She looks at him looks at them curiously. "He's kinda cute though don't ya think?" I roll my eyes. She obviously isn't hearing what I'm saying, people can't hear other peoples heart beat. Well unless your like Jackson and Isaac, but highly doubt that. I laugh, ha they do not look like the people who could run like flash, or hear from miles away. Waking up from my thoughts I find Scott looking at me with a curious look. I smile and wave for the boys to come over.

"Hi." Scott says smiling. Stiles just looks at me, obviously annoyed.

"Hi, crazy seeing you here huh?" I say trying to make conversation.

"It's McDonald's." Stiles says looking at me rolling his eyes. I look away, ready to snap on the skinny boy, but instead I look at him and smile. Scott sees the annoyance on my face and speaks up.

"Who is this?" We turn our attention towards Allison, she blushes from the attention. Her dimples looking deeper than ever, she bits her lip.

"Um...Hi." She says twiddling her fingers in her lap.

"Do you go to the University?" Scott asks, not taking his eyes off of her.

"Yeah, I'm in your chem class." She answers.

"OH okay. Who's your partner?" Scott smiles, Stiles rolls his eyes obviously ready to leave.

"Kira Yukimura." Scott has a surprised look on his face, and Stiles looks curiously at his friend.

"Is she a friend?" Allison asks, seeing the looks on Scotts face.

"Uh-yeah, she's my girlfriend."

-----------------

okay sorry for such a sucking chapter but I will update tomorrow.

:) love ya xx