Girl Meets Brandon

Riley smiled when she saw Maya said yes. She walked down the hallway to get to her next class.

As she walked Riley bumped into something. She fell and a hand reached down to her.

"Riley, I am so sorry. Let me help you up."

"Oh, hey Brandon." Riley said.

"So, Riley, do you want to go to the dance with me?" Brandon asked.

"Sure!" Riley answered.

A reminder popped up on Riley's phone, it read:

Pick up dress at store

"Oh no" she thought out loud.

"What's wrong?" The boy asked her.

"I have to pick up my dress at the store around the corner, but I don't have time."

"I'll get it for you."

"Thank you." Riley smiled, "here is the money, tell them Riley sent you."

"Okay, I'll drop it off at your house, and then go home and get ready for the dance. We should meet at school, say 7:00 at your lockers?"

"Great! See you later!"

She hugged him and walked to class.

Farkle saw the whole thing. He sighed and threw out the flowers he was going to give Riley and walked to class.

--

During his free period Brandon went to the dress shop. He picked up Riley's purple dress and used her money to pay for it.

He went back to school and snuck into the janitor's closet.

"You have the dress?" A girl's voice asked.

"Yes" Brandon said.

"Excellent" the girl grinned evilly.

--

Hey!

Brandon is working with (or for) someone!

Shocked?

Who do you think it is?

Clue: she was introduced in the show...

Do you guys like my story?

I want to thank you guy so so much for 900+ reads!!! And 70+ votes!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

Till next time

~ Bella <3