Chapter 7

Moon Nae Ri POV

"Nae Ri,is that you?"

"Lee Hi? Lee Hi!!!!" I scream and hug her tightly." I miss you Lee Hi." I cry while hugging her.She hugs me back and starts crying. For the past 2 days I didnt meet her.

"Where did you go. I was worried. I dont have your phone number to call you. I waited for you at the restaurant." Lee Hi scolds me while wiping her tears.

" Well, it is a long story.." i say and BTS shows their 'who is this' face. Same with Lee Hi. Well, i need to tell them the story.

♡♡♡♡♡

"Oooh..gentleman and rich kidnappers huh?" Lee Hi says and laugh. Shelooks around BTS' big house.

"Well, i dont understand what happened but life must go on right?" I say.

"So, your boss name is Lee Soon Kyu?She is the one who asked you to kidnap Nae Ri." Lee Hi asks and all of the BTS members nod.

"Lee Soon Kyu. Wait..it is Sunny's real name." Lee Hi says.

"Jinjja?!" I ask her.

"Yes, Sunny also didnt come to work after you went missing. I dont know where she is." Lee Hi says.

"But we cant blame her. Maybe it is just a coincidence that her real name is the same like BTS' boss name. Besides,if Sunny is Lee Soon Kyu, she will never work at the restaurant because she has a lot money and is rich." I said.

"Yes,you are right. It could be a coincidence." Lee Hi says.

"So,who is Lee Soon Kyu?" Jin asks.

Everyone thinking.

"It is late now. I think i should go home. " Lee Hi says and starts packing her things.

"It is a danger if you walk alone. One of the BTS members can send you to your house..right?" I look at the BTS members one by one. They are busy in their own world.

"Please oppa..if you help me i will be your date." I do my aegyo face.

"Ok ok..Lets go Lee Hi." V suddenly says and stands up.

"No no,lets go Lee Hi." Jin says.

"I am an angel ! I will drop Lee Hi." J Hope says.

"No,i will." Suga says.

While they are arguing, i ask Lee Hi if I can drop her back home.

While  I go out the door,someone grabs my hand and makes me face him.

"Dont you dare go home." Rap Mon says.

"I..I just want to drop off Lee Hi." I say. He grabs my wrist really hard and it hurts.

"Yes but you have been kidnapped by us right? You could even run away." Rap Mon says coldly.

"Yah hyung!You're making her wrist bleed again." Jimin says.

Rap Mon quickly lets go of my hand.

"I am sorry." He says and goes to his bedroom.

"Kaja Nae Ri. I will put the antiseptic on your wrist." Jimin says and he asks Jungkook to bring the first aid kit.

"Lee Hi?" I look around. She has gone. Maybe she was on her way home.

"Jin hyung left with her." Jimin says.

Jimin starts to put some oil on my wound. Everyone just stares at us.

"Ouch." I yell when Jimin puts some antiseptic on my wound.
"Sorry.I will do it slowly." Jimin says.

"Jiminie,let me do it. " V says.

"No, i am the one who injured Nae Ri."Rap Mon suddenly appears.

Jimin nods and gives the antiseptic to Rap Mon. "Lets go." Suga asks all of the BTS members to leave the room and left Rap Mon with me alone.

Rap Mon starts to put the antiseptic on my wrist." I am sorry. I hurt you." Rap Mon says.

"Its ok. I understand." I say and smile.

"You are kind. I dont know why she wants us to kidnap you." Rap Mon says.

"We will figure it out together ok. Besides if she didnt ask you guys to kidnap me, we wouldn't have met." I say and laugh.

"You are pretty and kind. Your boyfriend will be lucky." He says and makes me blush.

"I dont have any. I never fell in love." I say. Its true. I never had a chance to fall in love.

"Beautiful girl that never had a boyfriend. Weird." Rap Mon smiles and suddenly his face turns gloomy.

"Hey,are you sad?" I ask.

"I am scared to falling in love again. I am scared that what Soon Kyu did will happen again." He says.

"I understand but not all girls are like Soon Kyu." I try to comfort him.

"She is evil. She had an affair behind my back. Now she wants us to kidnap you. But...she is the one who made us rich." Rap Mon says.

He wrapped my wrist."Finished." He says. I smile. "Thanks."

"Well,what do we have here?Are you guys dating?" Jin oppa suddenly comes in .

"Yah! I am just putting the antiseptic on her wrist." Rap Mon says.

"Jin oppa, have you dropped off Lee Hi." I ask. "Yes.She like to nag a lot. She asked me to take care of you and many more." Jin oppa makes his annoyed expression.

"And...we met Lee Soon Kyu.."

Yeah, thanks for reading. Read the next chapter to know what happened next...

Vote and comment