t h r e e

I decided to brush it off. Maybe Myungsoo was just one of those bullies you'd find in high school and Luhan was just trying to protect me. Yeah, that's the most likely reason.

          I made my way to the school entrance and there he was again. I suddenly cough and Myungsoo then looks up from where he's standing,"Hey Eunji. Can I have your phone number?" My eyes narrow at him, "Why are you asking? And why are you doing this?" He passes over a puzzled expression, "Don't you remember me?" I scoff,"I don't know what kind of stunt you're trying to pull here Myungsoo but if you're trying to do something stupid then don't."

           He blinks and stares at me for a moment before looking down at his phone," I'm just asking for you're number. I'm not trying to do anything." Right then, I feel my cheeks flush rush red. What the heck, Eunji. He's just asking for you're number! "Ah, sorry.", I reach out for his phone and he slowly passes it to me. I quickly dial my number into the dial pad, passing back his phone after, "Here." He looks up at me and gives a small smile, "Thanks, Eunji." I bow and continue my way out of the school compound.

            As I exit the compound, I see Luhan. "Oppa!", I smile at him. He gestures to his car, "Come on." I tilt my head slightly and slowly make my way to the passenger seat. Sehun and Chanyeol are sitting at the back, waving at me.

            "So where are we going?", I ask. Luhan turns another right for the third time. "Hyung, are we lost?", Sehun peers out the window. "I think..", Luhan turns a left into a quiet neighborhood and pulls into a driveway, "Here." Chanyeol looks slightly disturbed,"I don't think-"

             "Just trust me."

             Luhan, Chanyeol and Sehun exchange looks with each other. They don't say anything yet I have that feeling that they're communicating somehow. "Yah", I wave a hand between the three boys. They blink quickly and look at me, confused. "What?", Luhan asks. I shake my head," It's just that you all were really quiet all of a sudden." Chanyeol shrugs, "It happens." I nod slowly and give them a small smile.

             I step out of the car and close the door, feeling a light breeze from where I'm standing. The boys exit the car and look up at the house in front of us. It has a wide porch and the front door lets off a warm, friendly feeling. "Who's house is this?" I wonder out loud. 

            Luhan produces a set of keys from his jean pocket and walks up to the front door, unlocking it and opening the door with a gesture for me to enter. As I enter, a warm glow illuminates the living room as a fire crackles away in the fireplace. Sehun places a hand on my shoulder and squeezes it. I raise an eyebrow at him and turn back to look at a chair on the other side of the room. A silhouette of a head is seen over the top of the chair. Slowly, the chair turns around.

               My vision goes red.

------------------------------------------

Huehuehue did I update in good time? Hopefully, I did :3 Anyway, I hope I receive more feedback on this and I'll update as soon as possible. Buhbye!