Vampire//Brendon urie

You brushed your hair out of your eyes as you scribble down notes on what food is missing in the kitchen. Milk, bread, maltesers-

"Hey baby". Brendon wrapped his arms around you from behind, whispering huskily. You felt his erection press into your back and his fangs trail down your neck, causing you to drop the pen in your hands. Brendon drags his fingertips along your bare stomach, admiring you standing there in your underwear, sensitive and aware of his touch.

"Hey" you replied breathlessly. Brendon grips your waist with both hands and turns you around, hoisting you on the counter and trapping you in place. Before you could react he pressed his lips to your own, moving frantically against yours. He took ahold of both your thighs and wraps your legs around him, supporting you by your ass as he lifts you up and carries you to your bedroom. Kicking the door shut he stumbles across the room to the bed where there are ropes lying unused. He disconnects your lips and drops you on the bed, kneeling over you and holding your hands above your head.

"Hold still baby, I've decided we need to get kinky." He smirked. You moan as he grinds his crotch into you, creating a much needed friction. Before you can process what he's doing, he has your hands tied together to the bed and he's lifted your bra up your arms, covering your eyes.

"I- I can't see" you whispered, panting heavily.

"It's okay, I've got you. Just feel." You felt a large warm hand, instantly knowing its Brendon's, place on your stomach. At first he was slow, kneading your chest and moulding his lips to yours. He pinged the elastic of your underwear, causing a tingling sensation to shoot up your body and making you moan before sliding them off. Suddenly he pinned your hips down, lifting your legs over his shoulders and slammed into you forcefully. The whole bed rocked as he pounded into you, throaty groans piercing the silence. His one large hand held you down and the other supported him as he bent down to dominate your lips.

"Oh wow, don't stop- faster!" You moaned between kisses. He picked up speed, fangs appearing and bit down on your neck. A flow of pleasure rendered your limbs useless as he repeatedly hit your g-spot and retracted his fangs, licking the blood from your skin. He stilled inside of you and you felt his penis ripple and shoot his semen deep into you, the force of it making you orgasm loudly, screaming his name.

Brendon lifted himself, moving out of you and untied your hands. You removed the bra from your eyes and looked up at him in his glory, messy hair and naughty smirk.

"Don't take the morning after pill, this time we keep the baby." He whispered, placing a hand on your stomach. "We keek the baby and I'm keeping you." You felt the cool ring before you saw it, laying where your soon to be baby is going to grow. Your breath hitched in your throat as you looked at it, speechless then back at Brendon once he placed his hand over the ring and your stomach.

"What do you say? Will you marry me?"

-----------------------

You're welcome!