Chapter 7- Chase

Chapter 7 - Chase

The next few days were uneventful. Heck, the next few weeks as well. I went with Ella on set and hung out with the boys. You know, living with them started to feel natural, well, until one of them opens the door to my room without knocking and catches me in the middle of changing. Boys will be boys.

A month after I moved with the Teller's, I started to think I had to stay in shape if I wanted to keep on doing what I'd loved for the past six years - cheerleading. I know, I know, we don't have the best of reputations. Well, for your information, I'm not a mindless fake blond like we are portrayed in the movies.

At first, I wanted to quit it all - the cheer, the crowd, the gymnastics. But Bentley and Cam convinced me to keep trying. After all, I didn't have to let go of EVERYTHING from my old life.

So, I took a membership to the gym. I had to be in the best of shapes to try out for the team in September. In Montreal, I was in CEGEP and the team sucked, so I joined a competitive crew and practiced after school hours. Here, high school teams led to scholarships. Plus, varsity teams are seriously great. Here in L.A, the school had an amazing team and making the cut would be hard. But I wanted this, bad.

The boys never saw me cheer, tumble or dance. They had no idea what I was capable of. Back in my old team, I was the main flyer. That's the girl who gets thrown everywhere, yeah I know, it hurts like a bitch when you fall on your ass from 20 feet in the air.

The boys, Bentley, Cameron, Aaron and Liam decided to join the gym with me. I'm pretty sure it was just so they could keep an eye on me, but it was nice knowing they had my back. I loved them for it. Too bad they were now my brothers because they were serious eye candy. I even caught myself stare as they walked around shirtless.

One morning, I woke up early - 9am- yes, this is early for me. I raced to the kitchen and found my boys eating breakfast.

"Anyone feels like coming with me to the gym?" I asked.

"I'm in if you drive," Liam agreed.

"Me too," said Cameron.

"Me three," laughed Bentley.

"Aaron? You four?" I chuckled.

"Aw sorry Lex, I've got football practice in half an hour, tonight or tomorrow though?"

"How about both?"

"Sounds good to me, I'll text you later" and he was gone.

"Well boys, let's go sweat a little!" I cheered.

We walked in the garage where the cars were parked. I loved my Audi. It had arrived a few weeks ago, but I doubt the boys saw it. It was AMAZING. I'd been dying to drive it but I never really needed to use it, I never went out, or if I did, I never was alone. Today was the day.

Cameron threw me his car keys.

"Lex, I will trust you with my baby, so you better be careful not to hurt it. I swear I'll cry if it isn't perfect after this trip."

Boys and their toys. I sighed.

"Hell no. Boys, I'm riding my car, and since Liam told me he didn't drive, I'll give him a ride. Cam, drive yourself." I smiled

"hey, since when do you have a car? What kind is it? And why can't we just all ride with you?" he asked, faking hurt.

"Whoa whoa whoa, follow me and you'll understand."

I led the boys to the far end of the garage where my car was parked. As soon as I reached the R8, I spun around to look at 3 astonished faces.

"You bought an R8?" Bentley asked, with awe?... In his voice.